“Wonderfully Drunkin”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've dined at several Thai restaurants in the Binghamton/Endicott/Vestal NY area and I believe that the food at Thai Time is the best this area has to offer. I typically order the drunkin noodles and my girlfriend typically orders the pineapple curry. Both meals are full of flavor and leave your taste buds wanting more. I have also tried both the green and red curry meals and they too are wonderful.

Thai Time also allows you to bring your own wine into the restaurant which is nice for those adults that enjoy wine with their dinner. I forgot my wine bottle opener but our waitress provided us with one at no cost (no uncorking fee).

If you plan to eat during prime dinner time hours you will want to make a reservation, because this place, which offers excellent food at very reasonable prices, has a strong customer following.

On the other side of the coin is a thai restaurant named LemonGrass in Vestal NY. Their food is tasteless by comparison and more pricey. I would advise to stay clear of the Lemongrass restaurant, especially since there are much much much better alternatives in the triple cities area.

Enjoy!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Have to give praise to an excellent waitress who was very attentive. We brought our children, and they were treated with kindness and thoroughly enjoyed the array of appetizers we ordered for them. The curry puffs and chicken satay are perfectly seasoned and delicious. The dipping sauces are fantastic. My husband had the pad thai which he claims to be the best in the area. I had the spicy basil which did not disappoint. Soup was also very tasty! They have takeout as well, which I may consider taking advantage of soon! Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Don't miss the best Thai Food in the area. I have tried other Thai restaurants int he area and no one beats this place. It is clean and the service never disappoints.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just out searching for a Thia Restaurant and took a chance on this place. So glad we did. The food was excellant and the service was fantastic. Prices were right on. Plan on going back again and again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Thai Time is a great addition to the roster of excellent Thai restaurants in the Southern Tier. My meals were tasty with the right amount of heat and spice and the vegetables in them were noticeably fresh. Highly recommend!!