“Remliks is classy fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Remlik's

Remlik's
Reserve with OpenTable
Remlik's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 207 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Chenango Street
Description: Whether it is food, ambiance or service, every restaurant has its own distinctive approach to pleasing its patrons. At Remlik's our intention is to create a welcoming environment where our customers can dine, relax, and socialize all in one place. We have developed a unique menu that gathers interesting and delicious dishes from across the country. Being long-time area residents we want to satisfy the tastes of our friends while relying on products from regional farms. You will experience comfort and elegance under the beautiful high ceilings of the classic Kilmer Building in downtown Binghamton while enjoying our diverse and well-executed lunch and dinner offerings. We are confident that with the combination of a warm setting, attentive service and exceptional food, you will be a regular customer at Remlik's.
Vestal, New York
“Remliks is classy fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Remliks is in an old building which used to be called the Kilmer building (thus the name spelled backwards). They have a wonderful menu and it is clean and friendly.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kaykay48

Princeton, New Jersey
“Belle Epoch Beauty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Housed in an old perfume factory which retains the soaring first floor Corinthian columns and coffered ceiling, this newcomer to Binghamton offers an upscale addition to the famed No. 5. Three large rooms for dining and a spacious bar can become a bit loud but overall the evening was a pleasure. My scallops were a tad gritty but that's a failing I've encountered in many places. The clams linquine were tender and sweet and will be my choice the next time. The Saturday we dined, they had live music and from the side rooms it was not intrusive at all, mellow soul not overamp'd. Service was good and we appreciated that the entrees came with soup or salad so that there is no real reason to overspend. Our party included a much older relative. Access was easy and the menu had much for her to choose from.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nellbluebell
Binghamton, New York
“My favorite spot in Binghamton.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have lived and worked in Binghamton for more than 45 years. It was such a great surprise when this restaurant opened in the Kilmer restaurant. It features a large seafood selection including a raw bar. The 'clams linguine' is the best I've had anywhere. Meat dishes are also excellent. Service is great. Good wine selection. May be noisy on busy nights, but some 'quiet' tables are available in rooms off to the side (be sure to ask). Reservations recommended. Open also for a great lunch, with limited but not expensive selections.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank William M
York PA
“Beats No. 5 for ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I moved away from Binghamton close to 15 years ago. Still have family there and always visit during the holidays. Instead of NO. 5 family recommended Remiliks. What a beautiful elegant restaurant for Binghamton. Food was wonderful. I had salmon and my husband had the scallops. I had prime salad with cranberries, walnuts and bleu cheese. Fabulous. Great appetizers as well - both shrimp and chicken skewers. I truly enjoy fine dining and this did not disappoint.

• Visited December 2012
NY
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I stopped by 3 times over a 2 month period and we'll be going back. Once was just for sushi which was excellent. The other 2 times we had a full dinner. The oyster app was excellent. My wife had an excellent prime rib once and the tuna special the second time. The tuna was perfectly rare but had too little of a slightly bland sauce. It definitley could have used some more flavor. I had the filet both times. Both perfectly cooked. The blue cheese topping was excellent but the second balsamic reduction was too vinegary for the steak. Our server Joy was wonderful. It's a noisy but nice old time building with great ambience.

• Visited November 2012