“what a nice surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My graduating daughter reserved this place for the weekend she graduated. I though to myself "ugh, a burger joint?!" WOW! A great burger in a great little restaurant! They have specials that aren't burgers just in case you don't want a burger...and I almost went for the steak but instead I went for the "Inferno" This burger has chipotle peppers in the meat! YUM!

We also had a bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer that was outrageously good!

Don't let the name fool you - Burger Mondays is a top shelf eatery - that specializes in burgers!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

What else can you say? Sometimes you just want a great burger. Hand pattied in the kitchen, cooked just the way you ordered, adorned or not with fresh interesting ingredients. Served with delicious side. For this you will easily pay more than what it costs for a "fast food concoction". For these times go to Burger Mondays.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

When this establishment first opened I heard that they had sold about 5,000 hamburgers their first month in business. Whether that's the correct number or not, it's a unique concept! What I have seen is that the management has figured out early on that they won't make it by just offering gourmet burgers for $10-12 a piece. Not when you can have a place like Five Guys in town that offers a better value for half the price. What this place does have going for it is a rather unique loft setting, roomy and a beautiful turn of the century bar. They do offer other things than their name implies, such as some funky appetizers, unique salads and some nice homemade soups! Over the last year, they have built up a nice lunchtime business and have developed a very loyal cocktail hour following. I have to give credit to the Entrepreneurs that risk his/her own capital to open an eatery in downtown. We should all do our best to support these new local businesses, but also communicate our good and bad comments to management.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The burgers are very good with a wide variety. Definitely a place to eat at!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I'm not much of a burger girl, but this is still one of my favorite places to eat in Binghamton. Much of the menu is different types of gourmet style burgers, but they also offer great soups, salads and appetizers that are portioned nicely and could serve as a small meal. This week we came in after a softball game at Binghamton University, and it's casual enough of an atmosphere to be in our fan wear- even some of the players joined. We had the calamari which is listed on the menu as a salad, but it is nicely fried hot calamari w/ hot peppers. We also had the risotto w/ blue cheese ,thai chicken salad and several different burgers. I certainly think $9 or $10 for a huge burger and heaping side of fries is a very fair price. They had a special menu that offered a fish sandwich that maybe they'd consider adding to the menu for us not-so-much burger eaters. I normally indulge in the coconut cream pie, which is wonderful. Hope they always keep pie on the menu!