“Perfect Buffet”

Add it.
Tokyo Sushi Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 18, 2012

For $8.99 at lunch for buffet, the food quality is excellent. Service is great. The only complaint is a creaky table.

The name was actually change from King Grill Buffet. They still have Japanese and Chinese food. If you in the area you got to give this a try.

It is $12.99 for dinner, which is a little high in my opinion.

You can eat health here, as my wife did. The deserts could be a little better, but I was so full with all the other great food, I really can not complain. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

The name is actually change to Sushi Buffet. They still have Chinese food. If you in the area you for to try this.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised! The sushi here is quite good. The best I've had at this kind of restaurant. I'm usually a bit of a sushi snob, but I'm glad I gave this place a try. Good soft shell crab roll. Very good pealed shrimp. Good hot and sour soup, the portions that they put out were small so they were warm and fresh, nicely prepared. Loved the spicey garlic shrimp. Fresh ice cream, not soft serve from a machine. They need to kick three decor up a little bit. And they have a trash can inside the front door that was FULL when I walked in and I got really close to just leaving. Glad I didn't.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Went here with my parents after flying into Binghamton. From the outside, this place looks like your average ol Chinese buffet. Well, the inside is kind of unimpressive too but the food...really good. The sushi is wonderful and had many, many choices. We were there at an off time (2:30) and it all tasted fresh. the chinese food is like most places. One thing that I did find interesting is that there were about 4 groups of actual Japanese people eating there. That is saying something!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The quality and value is best above Vestal Parkway. Plenty of space and unhurried. Children under 7 eat free on certain days.
Unless you have dietary restrictions, you won't go wrong here.

1  Thank LWeinzimer1