“Pretty, yummy, and comfy!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Binghamton
Binghamton, United States
“Pretty, yummy, and comfy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My daughter and I stayed overnight, foolishly thinking Binghamton U would be IN Binghamton! However, we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The room was huge, the riverview was beautiful, the fresh white beds were comfy and inviting, and the bathroom was so nice my daughter asked if we could move in (and I thought about it). My only issue was I had booked by phone and confirmed a rate and then was charged a different rate on leaving. While I did not try to dispute the difference, so I can't say if they would have fixed it, the fact that they changed it to begin with I think says enough, no?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a nice new property with nice rooms, materials, furnishings, etc.
However there seems to be a lack of attention to maintenance and cleaning.
There was food left in the fridge and evidence of a less than thoroughly cleaned bathroom and room. The desk lamp had the adjustable arm but was lacking the actual light fixture. Lighting in the room was quite inadequate. The battery of the thermostat was dead so could not adjust the heat. Did we just get stuck in a bad room?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank SydneyMerritt
Saratoga Springs, NY
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The staff was welcoming and the two extra pillows we requested with our reservation were waiting on our bed when we arrived. Also, we enjoyed the gym and pool facilities. Unfortunately, the cleanliness could have been better. I know this is a busy hotel, but the coffee maker had a used cup left behind, we found a leopard print sock which did not belong to us on the closet floor, and the toilet was dirty. We did not bring this to the attention of the staff because we needed to rest after a long day, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank heather525
Salida
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I travel to Binghamton on business 4-5 times a year. This is the first time in many years I chose to stay at this hotel. It has recently completed a renovation and changed to a Doubletree. I really enjoyed my stay. I will return.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had a great experience at this hotel while I was in Binghamton for 8 days. The rooms were very nice and clean. The parking is alright, if you have a large vehicle and trailer I would call ahead and secure a spot. There are a bunch of restaurants and local breweries within walking distance. My biggest complaint was that no matter what room you are staying in you will hear a water sounds from above your room. Its not that bad, but it does sound like there is someone taking a shower above you at all times. But overall i was very blessed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't sound like there is someone always taking a shower above you, good l...
1 Thank corey g
NY, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I think that the food court needs some work, limited menu and choices. I found it limited for breakfast with few choices and for lunch it was more of a dinner menu. Hotel was also quite busy, elevator service was sometimes slow.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

1 Thank Paul D
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My friend and I were traveling from Canada and we were getting tired so we called the hotel on our way, front desk Janet was so professional she has a great personality and impeccable customer service skills which made our stay wonderful, rooms were large and very clean, thanks again Janet and Doubletree for a great stay

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank jtbaush
Also consider these accommodations in or near Binghamton
Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
Comfort Inn
#5 of 13 in Binghamton
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Address: 225 Water St, Binghamton, NY 13901-2704 (Formerly Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel and Conference Center)
Location: United States > New York > Binghamton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Binghamton
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton 3*
Welcome to the newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton, where the little things mean everything! We offer the finest accommodations in the Binghamton area. Guests enjoy free use of the Riverwalk Athletic Club located onsite and fine dining at our restaurant, the River Bistro. We also have exceptional facilities for gala occasions and corporate meetings. We can host events from 2 to 1,000 people and have a variety of meeting spaces to fit the needs of any event! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel Binghamton