DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Grand Royale Hotel(Binghamton)
$110
Orbitz.com
1,365 results
All reviewsdouble treehealth clubwarm cookiesgreat hotelbreakfast buffetanimal adventurelost dogfitness centerdowntown areaample parkingupon checkfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyup to datestayed one nightnew york
Reviewed March 24, 2014

highly recommended for service, cleanliness and a trouble free hotel experience. absolutely no complaints. Frequent visitor. Conveniently located downtown with easy access to major highways, restaurants, lounges and shopping. Felt very comfortable with location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I'm a 37 yr old professional from Long Island. I had to be up here one night for business. Hotel was clean, modern, and accommodating. I used the restaurant for dinner and breakfast. Was all great.
Only issue was room temp - just was slightly hard to control. Wifi worked great. My view was the river behind me and mountains. Hotel was great in a city that seems like its stuck in time.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you are going to visit Binghamton University, this is a great place to stay!! We went up to visit our son and usually stay across the street from the school. This time I did a little research on Trip Advisor, of course, and decided to try the DoubleTree and loved it!! SO much better than any of the other hotels and very close the the school. It is downtown, but the area around the hotel is fine and within walking distance to some great restaurants (must go to Lost Dog Cafe!!) The rooms were very nice, but the best thing was that it is connected to a gym (Riverwalk Athletic Center, I think that's right) and you have full use of their facilities. We used the pool, whirlpool, sauna, machines and I even did a yoga class. There wasn't a free breakfast, but there was complimentary coffee in the lobby. We will definitely always stay here when visiting our son!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The beds were comfortable, free wifi and a bar in the hotel. The room furnace blower never shut off, and no free breakfast. OK stay for business, but it lacks a little is I had to spend more time in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

There were strands of hair on the bed sheets that did not belong to my guest or myself. The counter in the dining area of my suite had not been throughly wiped down. I got the impression that it was a rushed cleaning job. Other than that the staff at the hotel were very polite, pleasant, courteous, and respectful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple