“Stay at Doubletree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Binghamton
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This recently renovated hotel is lovely. The staff was very pleasent and accomodating. The food in the on site restaurant was good and reasonably priced. The room had a refrigerator, but no microwave, which would have been handy. I received fewer extras, because I am at a lower "point" level than my coworkers and that always rubs me the wrong way, but I guess that is a Hilton policy. Overall, I will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The best Double Tree I have stayed in! The room service was timely,the food was tasty, and hot! The staff was very friendly and professional. The rooms were delightful! My best night sleep in months! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I came here for a Woman's conference. Despite our chaotic registration, adding rooms to our block, etc. Patti stepped in and did her best to make sure our event ran smoothly. The food provided in our banquet room was wonderful. Great variety and the servers were so friendly and observant as to who "needed" what.

The rooms are a good size and nicely decorated. I love Hilton beds and the option to have soft pillows! The linens are first rate.

The lounge on Sat nite had a live band, attentive if a big rushed with our crowd bar tenders.

Prices in the dining area are average for the hotel business. The food was decent most of the staff is friendly and try to make sure you are satisfied. We did have some concerns at one point and I will say they did everything to make it right.

It is never "smooth" sailing when you put this many people in one spot but I loved Patti's attitude in how she tried to make it a great event. The entire front desk was helpful.

Our kids loved the pool and liked the fact that it was opened till 11 so after the workshops there was time to relax by the pool.

We did have one incident that really need more attention and I wish it had been handled differently but I know they are wishing it had been handled differently too. Mistakes happen and what I care about is the attitude as you try to make it right. In this area, I felt they succeeded.

I would definitely stay here again if in the area. As a travel nanny I visit a lot of hotels and I felt this Double Tree lived up to my expectations of a Hilton based hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently for 1 night as we were passing through town. The hotel itself is lovely, recently renovated, very modern and clean. The rooms were quiet, spacious and comfortable. The only negative was at check in, the desk agent (Sam?) was quite rude and seemed more interested in her computer screen than helping us. Thankfully, other staff members were much more friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth T
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stayed here one night enroute from NYC to Ithaca. Since we left the city on the later side and didn't want to do the backroads to Ithaca in the dark, this was a great option. It's only an hour away from Ithaca so very do-able to stop here and then complete the drive in the daylight. It's a bit further off the highway (I-81) than I expected, but it was definitely worth seeking out. Since we were really only there for around 8 hours we didn't get to take advantage of the facilities/amenities like the pool, fitness center, etc.. But the room we stayed in was was large and very comfortable. We had 2 queen beds, which was great for a family. There was no free bottled water at check-in or in the room (we're Silver Honors status) but they sent it up. We had the breakfast buffet in the morning before hitting the road. The food was typical for a hotel buffet. The weak spot was probably the coffee (literally—it wasn't very strong or flavorful). I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Beautiful Hotel on the river. Nice people too! Room was well furnished and clean but it dis smell like it might have been a former smoking room. Staff was very nice. River walk is nice in the summer. One of the nicest hotels in this city and i travel all ovet the USA!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chuck M
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly. Great location - within walking distance to many restaurants and downtown stores. I have never stayed at a DoubleTree before and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel and the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Binghamton
Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
Comfort Inn
#5 of 13 in Binghamton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton

Address: 225 Water St, Binghamton, NY 13901-2704 (Formerly Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel and Conference Center)
Location: United States > New York > Binghamton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Binghamton
Price Range: $111 - $200 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton 3*
Welcome to the newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton, where the little things mean everything! We offer the finest accommodations in the Binghamton area. Guests enjoy free use of the Riverwalk Athletic Club located onsite and fine dining at our restaurant, the River Bistro. We also have exceptional facilities for gala occasions and corporate meetings. We can host events from 2 to 1,000 people and have a variety of meeting spaces to fit the needs of any event! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel Binghamton