“Decent diner”

Chris' Diner
Ranked #11 of 217 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good food (breakfast) and a short walk from our hotel but was a little short on service (our waitress tried but it was very crowded and she had a whole room to cover)

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went on a Friday eveniing during First Night, an art walk on the First Friday of each month on State Street in Binghamton. Chris' closes at 7 PM. It was packed. We each had the Friday fish fry - huge!!!!!. I had fries with it, my husband had homemade mac and cheese. We each had sodas. Of course, we couldn't finish our platters so quite a bit was wasted. But Chris' is a real slice of life. Our servers were busy and probably preoccupied with closing up soon. Someday we will go back for breakfast. I wish they stayed open later in the evening - they would get a good business! There are a lot of university students who would be there!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Same personable, responsive servers. Incredibly beautiful large portions. Depend on Chris' real quality while waiting for a bus, gallery browsing, shopping, or before a good stroll downtown. Always had a great experience here.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

good food with large portions and reasonable prices-pancakes are delicious and huge. Servers are charming and helpful-wait time is minimal. Mealtimes are very busy-always feel safe as the police, firemen and ambulance people eat there.

1  Thank MaMa13903
Reviewed October 22, 2012

When I lived in Binghamton we ate at Chris' all the time, when family or friends came over Breakfast was always spent there. I miss the great food and service. I am planning a trip back to Binghamton in a few months and yes, I will go to Chris' to eat.