“Fast, Pleasant Service and Good Food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #127 of 217 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Came in for 'brunch' and was seated promptly. Friendly service. I ordered a breakfast burrito and was easily allowed to substitute turkey bacon for regular. My child had a burger and was very pleased with it. The decor was nice and the place was clean. There was even a painting featuring the history of the original 'Danny's'. They had a lot of healthy sides to go with my burrito, but I had to get the hash browns - which were awesome!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Wait staff is very nice. The food is good and I like the variety for many budgets. If you have an AARP card it is even better. Coffee is only $1.00 with the card. I love the build your own choices. That way you can choose healthier choices.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Always have a great selection of food and I like that you can have 'breakfast' anytime...kids like that, too. Nice clean restaurant.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Food is average chain-restaurant food, but out waitress made it great on our last visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The food was cold. The service terrible. And it took 48 minutes before they brought it to the table. DO not go if your in a hurry