“Crepes were tough ”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I think crepes should be light and airy. These were tough and rubbery. Maybe that's because we arrived at 8pm; the crepes seemed like they'd been sitting out a long time. The crepe fillings were good, though.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love this quiet little gem on the west side. Terrific cappuccino, delicious creeps and soups and a sweet and European atmosphere. Owners are sweet and friendly, very accommodating. They also sell the best olive oil in town!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant often, this visit did not disappoint! We took friends from out of town and everyone loved their meals. We had two little boys in our group but they loved their crepes and the waffle and the usual longish wait for crepes was shortened....THANKS! The cappuchio is fab with a wonderful foamy layer....and even a fancy design in it!!!! I love that they have raw sugar on the table too....these little additions make this one of my favorite places, and we can now recommend it for patient families also!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Lots of tasty choices of crepes, but lunch and dessert style. They also have some good ethnic type foods.

1  Thank msmacher
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I think that this is one of my favorite places to enjoy a light meal and a great coffee. Having lived in Europe for 3 years, I was spoiled by wonderful cafes on every corner. Now, I have found a little bit of Europe in Binghamton. The crepes are made when you order so be patient, and anticipate a wait. It is definitely worth it though. The veggie crepe is one of my favorites as is the fresh fruit crepe. If you are a fan of peppers, then be sure to ask for the pepper spread with your savory crepe. The atmosphere is casual, the front room is well decorated and comfortable, and the back room is a casual gathering spot for larger groups of locals and students who know where to find a great cup of coffee and wifi!

1  Thank BAEberly