“poor”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Overpriced for cold food. Nothing interesting or pleasing about a one room 50's decor in a city strip mall

1  Thank 300adams

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I went for dinner here with my hubby and 2 young children. I ordered a crepe with spinach, feta with mushrooms - healthy and tasty; my husband the "pizza" crepe with grilled chicken; the grilled chicken was not made to order thus very dried out and disappointing for him. They were kind to give him a second marinara sauce when he asked. My daughters shared a strawberry & blueberry crepe. Fresh cream and all, they enjoyed it ( it was good, I had a taste, too). My cappuccino was good, though a little small and not as hot as I expected when it came out.

The store was not crowded at all on a Friday night, the staff friendly, the owners, even friendlier (saying hi and giving my daughter a silly band). I'm not a fan of TV's in a family restaurant, but we chose to sit near it since it was furthest away from the door and cold.

Overall, clean, cute, friendly and an unique place for a light dinner. Will go back again with girlfriends. Except for the chicken and cappuccino, almost perfect.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Because I hail from the Balkans, I knew what to expect. At the restaurant, I got that and some. The food had a unique tinge of nostalgia. When in doubt, always go with pljeskavice!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

the crepes are generous, the coffee is always good and strong, their soups are great. the savory crepes make a good meal, and it's really affordable. some bosnian specialties too.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

The food is excellent, and inexpensive. Family friendly too.