Cold Spring Lodge(Big Indian)
$201
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
$119
Hotels.com
$225
Hunter Inn(Hunter)
$131
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast basketpicnic tablesgranola barsfull kitchenfire pitbagelsmilk in the fridgeroom was cleanhome away from homeplace to staybelleayre mountainscreened in porchsmall kitchenfree wificharcoal grillpots and pansdouble bed
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Loved this place and would absolutely come back! Came up for two nights for a wedding nearby. Excellent location, easy to get to attractions and restaurants. It was clean, the beds were very comfortable, full kitchen (plates, cups, wine glasses, wine openers, bbq tools, utensils, etc all provided) with a door off the kitchen to the cutest deck and a full backyard with large central fire pit (they provide the wood and lighter fluid). Each unit has its own charcoal grill, picnic table with solar lighting, Adirondack chairs and tables. There is also communal screened in porch with tables for eating and adorable multicolored lights. The wifi was excellent, new tv, movies, gaming, if you want. Coffee, milk and tea, sugars are provided, along with assorted other goodies in a basket. And PLENTY of plugs and power strips! Perfect for a group of friends exploring the Catskills!

Room Tip: There's only 8 rooms, I was in room 4 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
modato2, Owner at Starlite Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Although we are providing lodging in the wilderness, we believe guests should not have to sacrifice the comforts of home when the stay here. So we strive to be your home away from home in the Catskills. Thank you so much for choosing us.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We loved this place! It was so warm and welcoming. The room was great. Comfortable bed, clean and it had everything. A nice basket full of goodies on the table for breakfast and snacking. They had a fire pit, wood, tons of comfortable seating. The sweetest was when the owner came out while we were having a fire and she gave us marshmellows and sticks :) That was so nice and thoughtful!! I can't wait to go back next year... I highly recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Oh Wow! You have made our day! We enjoy what what we do here, taking care of guests, helping them to feel as comfortable as possible and bringing the Catskills experience to them in a personal way. We are so looking forward to being your home away from home in the Catskills.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This is an old, but well kept motel. It's very clean with a full kitchen. Beds were comfortable and a nice breakfast basket. out back are a number of grills and brightly painted picnic tables. There is also a fire pit, although we did not have chance to use it. The staff was very friendly. We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much. We look forward to your return. We are open year-round. And you'd be surprised that every season brings out a different aspect of beauty and activities here in the Catskills. See you soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I knew from reviews that this place was a gem and reasonably priced, so I was fairly confident we would be happy staying there, and we were. Te owner Michele is a gracious warm host. I love the colourful decor and to top it off the beds were so comfortable. I can't wait to stay here again. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

The starlite was amazing. Since I was so affordable I didn't expect it to be much but I was surprised. They have a roku, Netflix and free wifi!!! We are welcomed with an amazing snack basket which is replenished everytime room service cleans. There was even milk in the refrigerator!!! i had brought my friend as a last minute first and it was only ten dollars a night. After I left I received a phone call saying that I left a wallet (which I hadn't even realized). They shipped it to me and I received it to my home in two days. If I go back to the Catskills there's no where else I'd stay. Oh and you automatically get the parking right in front of your room!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family