“oct 2013 stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
boca raton, fl
“oct 2013 stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

rooms were clean and staff is friendly. only item missing is a gym. they used to be affiliated with a local gym . after the first day they bremember your name. the mornig snack is also very good and the coffee is hot

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ken b
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Bethpage New York. I am thrilled you were able to try out our free grab-and-go breakfast. We are working with local gyms in the area to accommodate our guests in 2014.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Riverton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We accidentally booked this hotel as we made a mistake as to location, but it was a good mistake as this hotel worked out very well. It is quite neat a tidy, nothing extravagant,but quiet and off the beaten path, as it is located in a industrial complex. The staff was helpful and the bed very comfortable. You have a full kitchenette and "cable" tv. That was my only complaint, I think it was cable, but there was so much snow and interference, I could swear, it was an old antenna. The breakfast is just enough to get you out the door, but since you have a kitchen, you could shop for breakfast food.
I would recommend this place and if I am back in the area, I will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Kathleen - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable, clean room and the service our staff provided. As well, it is great to know that you liked the grab-and-go breakfast as well as the convenience of cooking for yourself in your room, using the fully equipped kitchen.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is great, the staff is simply awesome. Due to my Work I have to stay for a long time Close to Hicksville. The location is perfect. The only thing that I can say that bothers me sometimes is that it get's a bit crowded and messy on the weekends but I guess thats normal been close to the city.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Daniel C
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I am a Traveling Nurse and travel a lot. I have stayed at a lot of different places and Extended Stay America (especially the one in Bethpage)is the best! This one in Bethpage made me feel like I had a home away from home. I ALWAYS felt safe which is very important especially since I am a female and knew nothing about the area! I usually stay at places for 3 months at a time so having a nice, safe, and clean place is vital. The staff were also so nice and wonderful. I drove over 12 hours and when I arrived and checked in the staff made me feel at ease by telling me about the area, always gave me directions, helped me carry my things, and overall made me feel right at home. I especially liked that I had everything I needed as it is hard to travel with everything. They provide towels, soap, toothpaste, coffee, anything you name it! There are so many restaurants nearby, urgent cares, hospitals, car mechanics,grocery stores, pharmacies, and shopping is right up the road!! There is also a beach, outlet, and Manhattan nearby! Everything you need is right near there. The parking is also not a problem and you can park for free in the parking lot. Overall, I had an excellent experience at the extended stay in Bethpage and I would recommend this place over anywhere else! Everything about the place made me feel at home but I give a lot of credit to the manager who was awesome and the
staff for always being positive and helpful!! I hope this helps! :)

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice and have big windows. There are three floors, each floor has a suite. The...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ksmgrayson
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful comments about your stay. The staff is thrilled to have established a "home away from home" setting for you to enjoy while in Bethpage, NY. I am also glad to read that you were pleased with our location and our service.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. Please feel free to visit our website at www.extendedstayhotels.com for any of your future lodging needs. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Clinton, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I travel a lot, and have stayed in dozens of Extended Stay America hotels, but the hotel in Bethpage is by far the best Extended Stay America hotel I've ever experienced! I was impressed with the quality of the hotel and the staff when I checked in, and when I saw my room it was amazing. The staff is wonderful and friendly, and are dedicated to making every guest feel welcome and at home. I have to give special recognition to Leitha, Jessica, Bryon, and Corrine, as well as the cleaning staff (although I haven't learned their names yet) for doing their job so efficiently and professionally. The hotel has a very nice laundry room, and coffee and snacks are available every morning. The location of the hotel is GREAT. It's close to the train station, shopping, and some great restaurants. I look forward to a long stay at the hotel, and highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The hotel has three floors, and the rooms near the elevator are especially nice, although there does...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ronhansard
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Ron - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled the staff was able to provide you with great service and exceed your expectations, especially Leitha, Jessica, Bryon and Corrine. I will be sure to share your comments with them and the rest of our team.

NEW CUMBERLAND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Very nice efficiency rooms in a perfect, centralized location on L.I. The rates are very reasonable for a NYC suburb and we always get a very clean and comfortable king room. The location itself is somewhat light industrial (bank and cable company), but the hotel has a lot of trees and we always found the area quiet.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank MT-233
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and cleanliness of the hotel made your stay a great one. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Bethpage, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Best hotel around Hicksville/Bethpage area. I've been to 3 other hotels closeby and this is by far my preference. I highly recommend this hotel specially to long term stay. Units have their own stove, fridge and microwave.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in Bethpage and were able to take advantage of your in-room kitchen. I have shared your comments with the entire staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethpage
Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Four Points by Sheraton
Four Points by Sheraton
#3 of 6 in Plainview
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!