“Home away from home caring staff”

Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I came here because of Sandy.i did not know what to expect fema gave us the authorization and i wasn't sure how we would be treated the people here were so understanding they welcomed us and have continuously have been so good to us we are so blessed to have been put here since we can not go back to our home we are still here and will be until the end of the month we will always be grateful and will come back and put our family here for visits and suggest to friends not too many places i would say that about Thankyou Extended Stay America Special Thanks to Kareen,Christian,Brian,Elaina,Jessica,Jean,Sonny and all Thankyou

• Stayed: December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay, and that you would recommend us to your family & friends. I hope everything is well after everything you have been through after Hurricane Sandy.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

From my initial phone call with Corrine, To my welcome at the door, I knew this was the right choice. I have been displaced from Super Storm Sandy and all i wanted was a bed and a hot shower. What I received was ALOT more.! Corrine was welcoming and made me feel like i was a part of her Family!. I was originally placed on a smoking floor but one I voiced my concern, Corrine (the manager) was quick to move me. in fact, I moved again tonight but It was now Christian that welcomed me and found me a room on the first floor. since i work in a hospitality based Orthodontic Practice, i tend to critique others on thier friendliness and energy, but in this case, i think I learned a few more things from both of them. Friendly, caring, polite and accomodating, You must come and see what I see!

Room Tip: if you are not a smoker ask for the FIRST FLOOR!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank linda s
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear the staff provided great customer service, and I am glad we were able to find you non-smoking room on the first floor. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been three times at the hotel and i can say that is a wonderfull please , exelent service , everything clean , peolple frendly ,they make me feel as at home , 100% happy . Corin who is the manager is always taking care about us . I will reconmend this hotel to all my friends and all of you it will be a great expirence.

Room Tip: First floor amaizing
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff and management are providing excellent service each time you visit Bethpage. Our goal is to make every guest feel as though they are at their home away from home, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I work in the area every other week and stay at this hotel because it's great! The room is always clean and the staff is professional. During the storm of 2012 when there weren't any rooms, the manager made sure I was able to get a room so that I can come to work. She is always accommodating and very polite. I give this hotel an A+ for overall stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that management was able to get you a room during Hurricane Sandy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My hurricane sandy savior. After loosing most of my house my family and i came to the extended stay hotel in Bethpage. We were greeted by a friendly and caring staff. Our stay has made our temp living situation pleasant. The room was clean, the staff has been wonderful. What else can we ask for!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully under much better circumstances.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

When my son first made this reservation for us a little over two months ago, our stay was to be for three days in November; from the fourth through the sixth, and scheduled to check out on the seventh. My son, who lives out of town was coming to Long Island, and he was to stay in our house in Syosset, while my wife and I would be staying at the hotel.
Little did we know that,"Sandy" would be paying us a visit during this period.
When Sandy hit Long Island, my son cancelled his trip and and since we lost all power in our house we remained at the hotel. Although our reservation was to end as of the seventh of Nov, Corrine, the manager, was able to extend our stay for another day, hoping that power would be restored within a day or so. This went on for a few days, Corrine always being able to manipulate the reservations and rooms, allowing us to stay, since power was not yet restored to our house. That Thursday, I told Corrine, that if in the event she was able to manage and find a way for us to stay Thur. night, although we would be grateful, it woiuld present a problem, since our religous requirements prohibit us from traveling from sunset on Fri. through sunset on Sat. I don't know how, but somehow, Corrine knew this, because she looked right at me and said," Mr. Rubin, don't worry, I already arranged for you and your wife to stay here past the weekend". I was speechless. For the first time that I can remember, I was at a loss for words. These few moments were typical of Corrine's conduct. Without any fanfare, she did what she thought had to be done. She immediately contacted housekeeping, and had a crew of five come to our room, stripped all the linen, took out all of the towels replacing them with fresh towels, had all of the wooden and tile floors mopped, carpeted floors vacuumed, furniture dusted and in no time, the room looked as if we were just arriving and checking in. Everything was spotless.
That night the Nor'easter hit with its accompanying snow storm and my wife and I drove across the street to a restaurant for dinner. When we came back, I parked near he front door to let my wife out so that I would be able to look for a parking spot. When I finally found a spot and got out of my car, someone came walking toward me, and took me by my arm to help me walk in the snow to the main enterance. When we got inside, I asked the lady what her name was, she took off her hood and said, "Its me, Corrine" It was about eleven o'clock at night, and instead of being home, Corrine was at the hotel, worrying about her guests. I now know why the entire staff was so cordial, helpful, efficient and courteous. Thay had a supervisor that set the highest of standards by her actions.
If necessary, I would certainly come back here, and would, wthout hesitation, recommend this hotel to all of my friends, relatives, etc. since I can't imagine any establishment being more attentive to the needs of their guests.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that Corrine and the staff took care of your needs during your time in ESA Bethpage. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with the entire staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

when i get there they make me feel like if i were visit my family. they remember my name my preference and almost all the things that i need there ;also it is one of the safetys place in long island . people there is always happy to help you make your life easy

Room Tip: all the place but lower level are better because are for no smoking person
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff members established a home away from home during your time in Bethpage. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethpage
Econo Lodge Hicksville
Econo Lodge Hicksville
#1 of 2 in Hicksville
Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Days Inn Hicksville Long Island
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Hilton Garden Inn Melville

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!