No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great local pub with typical bar menu. Great place to go after playing golf at Bethpage State Park. Burgers are good and despite their large bar, it may be hard to find a seat., Plenty of parking in the town lot behind the establishment.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

BK Sweenys used to be our family go to. Food was always good and great for extended family birthday gathering, fathers day brunch or good family dinner when we did not want to travel too far from home.. However lately, they can not seem to get their act together. Tonite was the last straw and we will not be back. Arrived at 7:30 and was told 30 min. After sitting at the bar for 50 min, and going up to the hostess twice she told me " I told you 30 -45 min and I am doing the best I can" Not so, if you told me 45 min I would have left. Very soon she came, apologized and got us a table, offered to buy our first round of drinks.. Okay maybe I was grouchy for low blood sugar... We ordered almost immediately, 8:30 or so at 9:15 I asked for the waitress after watching the two tables to our right get their food and nothing for us.. Really, how long does it take to make two burgers and a steak sandwich.. The waitress gave attitude claiming they had "appetizers" (looked like dinner to us) and she would go and check.. Really? how about checking 20 minutes ago. Food came out shortly after and as usually it was good.. Asked for the bill immediately.. and the drinks they claimed they would buy for us were still on the bill. Water was never refilled, no one came back to the table after order was taken until we asked for someone, and then not until we got the check.. Truly not worth the aggravation, even for a neighbor hood restaurant with decent food. This is not the first time we have had issue but this was the worst. Won't be back.

1  Thank Lori Ann H
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Loved the flank steak...Waitress are so friendly. I have had many special occasions here b/c of the nice atmosphere especially around the holidays....

1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed August 24, 2012

They have a nice selections of foods. Some nice home cooked selections, pot pie, meatloaf kinda entrees. Their fish and chips is way to fried but their French dip is one of the best. It can get very noisy on happy hour night so try to avoid these hours if coing with your family.

1  Thank DisneyFanSue
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We eat here, hang out here and always meet friendly faces here --- this place is Bethpage's CHEERS! Try it....you'll see!

1  Thank LIZBETS