“very messy”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Massapequa, New York
“very messy”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Though this Chili's has been remodeled, it always seems to be a mess. It seems like the floors are never swept! The Farmingdale location is much better.

Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
“Great food and Drinks”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff very attentive and very nice! We had appetizers and Pizza. Our server was excellent and drinks were good!

Visited June 2013
Seaford, New York
“Great staff, very good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have gone to this chain restaurant almost weekly for over 5 yrs. We have got to know the staff as well as they have got to know us and what we like and don't like. We usually sit in the bar area which is open seating. Ria, Will, & Bill know us well. Although the menu is standard Chilis, it comes out better than other Chilis for the same item. Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited refills and beers are 2 for 1.
There are ample screens in the bar area [nine] as well as the dining room [4]; all with no sound with close captioning.
All in all, a great place to eat and not be rushed out the door.

• Visited May 2013
Farmingdale, New York
“Mixed up order but good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a salad which was very good but it was not suppose to have one ingredient. It was a major mix up but I picked through it ok. They gave it to me free but I would have paid as it was a good salad. The service was good.

I used my Foursquare app and got free chips and salsa. 5 pm on a Friday was not too busy and we got seated right away. I will go there again.

• Visited April 2013
Coram, New York
“Chili's is crummy!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been to Chili's a few times over the years and came away with a positive experience, not anymore! Wife and I were seated quickly but server did not appear for some time(restaurant was busy but there were open tables). Water was not served, I guess they want you to BUY drinks. Wife and I ordered new ice teas, blackberry and mango peach so we could share and taste the difference. Don't bother, tasted like any unsweetened tea which I order regularly.
I ordered a full rack of baby back ribs which were served warm and the rack was extremely small.
Fries were oversalted and not crisp.
Service was slow to say the least and I was disappointed in the whole experience. Chili's has seen the last of me, there are too many other quality choices out there.

• Visited February 2013