“Quiet Stay, Inexpensive”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Quiet Stay, Inexpensive”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Bare minimum in rooms but they were quiet. Don't expect much but convient to the golf course. Older looking motel (not scary) and inexpensive for the area. If you need a place to crash and don't want or need amenities, this place will do fine.

Room Tip: Quieter in the rear of the motel.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MontanaRS

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
philadelphia
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I couldn't even stay the night... Upon arrival I shocked at how scary and unclean this motel looked. It doesn't look much like the pictures. I approached the front desk to check in. The man behind the bullet proof screen laughed at me. He claimed not to have my reservation but said he might be able to find a room for me. I felt very uncomfortable. I told him I would double check my email on my phone for my reservation number. As I was doing this, 2 people requested rooms for 2 hours. (Yes it is that type of motel.) It doesn't appear that many people spend the night at this hotel. It's more of an "hourly rate" hotel. I felt completely unsafe and drove to the nearest hotel to check in. You couldn't pay me to stay here.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank traveler123121

Travelers are raving about these Bethpage hotels

Jonestown,PA
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We stayed at this motel for 2 nights. I had good communication with management prior to and arrival and while there. The room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. The shower stall was a little small but good water pressure and plenty of hot water. THe towels are small but soft.The room was quiet and we were able to get a good night's sleep even on a weekend. A very nice motel for the price. If you are looking for a basic motel room for a lot less then you would pay just a few miles away on route 110 this is it.

Room Tip: Great little diner within walking distance
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I am so surpised how nice the room i stayed in was. We had a King size bed, flat screen tv and the room was like brand new. Great place! I wish i would have stayed here sooner. I used to stay at the days inn, hicksville but that place is horrible compared to the Bethpage Motel.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank DrMichael3577
Reviewed January 14, 2011

This place has great rooms, great prices, great location and a great staff!

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Bradley77
Vermont
Reviewed July 22, 2009

We loved our experience at the Bethpage Motel. Louis Cohen, the General Manager, went more than the extra mile to provide his U.S. Open Golf guests with a positive experience and extra special conveniences. I was disappointed to read some other negative reviews -- those reviewers must be extremely self-absorbed. If you want the Ritz, go to the Ritz. If you want an honest, good value for the price paid, real-life motel that is close to Bethpage golf courses, you must go to the Bethpage Motel and let Louis and his huge local knowledge take care of you. Communicate with Louis by email in advance, and he will bsolutely amaze you with personalized service. Sure, it's not luxurious, but it's more than adequate -- and the price and service are right!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank stevecurrie46
Taranaki
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My wife and I stayed at Bethpage Motel during the week of the US Golf Open.
Louis Cohen and his management team could not have done more for us during our stay.
In addition to complimentary transfers to and from the course at a time of our choice, we were also offered a complimentary breakfast each morning which consisted of cereals, New York Bagels, Danish Pastries, plus tea,coffee and juice.
Our room was comfortable and clean, regularly serviced and restocked daily with toiletries and clean towels and all this at a very reasonable rate.
There were several eating establishments within walking distance and in addition we were only 50minutes by train from Penn Station which made our trips into Manhattan for sightseeing etc safe and hassle free.
Should we return to Long Island we would be only too happy to stay with Louis again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrettTaranaki
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethpage
Econo Lodge Hicksville
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#1 of 1 in Merrick

Been to Bethpage Hotel? Share your experiences!