“Rip-off”

Sushi Time 560
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Bethpage
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My son and his friends went to the Bethpage restaurant and ate. When they were finished, they had food left that they couldn't eat. The manager made them take it home and charged them $6.00 to do so. They didn't want to take home food, but the staff said they cannot "waste" food and forced them to "buy" the leftovers for $6.00. I never heard of such a thing!!!! I called and complained to the manager and she told me the same thing, " you cannot waste food". I told him as long as they paid for their meals, they had no right to force them to buy the leftovers. I went back to the restaurant to get my money back!!! What nerve!!!!!!

1  Thank Prosper D

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Fabulous service...fresh sushi.. Very accommodating to your needs... BYOB... We will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Whenever I was sushi I go to all you can eat since I like to try lots of different rolls and the price cannot be beat at $22 per person. My husband loves eating the sashimi and can go through 40 pieces all by himself. The service is good and we have never been disappointed. They usually forget one order of something which I think they do on purpose so that you order less and if you really want it you will order it again. They do not have tons of the super fancy rolls but the rolls they do have are enough for me and my friends. I would def recommend this place but make sure you get there early or late because from 7-8pm is there busy times and you can wait up to an hr for a seat.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. It is about $20 per person. The sushi is fresh and high quality. It is not buffet style. There are sheets on the table and you check off what and how many. I go here about once a month with a friend from work and we always leave there stuffed. We have killed some pretty large trays of sushi! A little expensive but well worth it!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

You'd probably think that if it's all you can eat sushi it can't be that good. That's what I thought. I was wrong.

You have to wait sometimes, but it's worth it. You'll be handed a menu from which you select your sashimi, sushi, etc. Everything is prepared freshly by the team of chefs in the corner of the restaurant. We've been there about six times now and haven't been disappointed. We'll definitely return.

You can BYOB. They'll even heat up your sake for you. :-) It's about $22 per person on the weekends.

1  Thank BeachDLT-50