See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Great campground in Bethel, NY., so close to Bethel Woods. The owners are super nice & helpful. Cleanest rest rooms I've ever seen at a campground! The sites are roomy enough & just really peaceful. Going back again for Bethel Woods Beer Festival & Wine Festival.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank annj995
Reviewed August 15, 2016

My boyfriend and I took a trip to Bethel to visit the Woodstock festival site and stayed at Happy Days campground. Campground was great! We had an excellent stay. We went in November so we were the only ones staying the night. It was so quiet. We got wood from the check in office and had a nice fire. We felt like we were all alone in the woods. It was quite nice. We will be back!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pendletonmelissa
Reviewed August 2, 2016

I have stayed at this campground twice while attending concerts at Woodstock. Staff is very friendly and atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. Very clean facilities. You can even rent cute vintage campers to keep you out of the rain.

Date of stay: July 2016