“We were happy sticking to the daily specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ye Hare 'n Hounds

Ye Hare 'n Hounds
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Bemus Point
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Erie, PA
“We were happy sticking to the daily specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on our way to Chautauqua.
Had the clam chowder, it was only average.
My lamb chops were delicious and the wild rice and brocolli went well with them. My wife had stuffed walleye. The walleye was very good but the stuffing was fatty and not too good.
I was a little disappointed with their beer selections; the only craft beer was Southern Tier IPA, although that sure is good.

• Visited July 2013

Davidson, North Carolina
“Not what I expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Air conditioning was not working in our dining area and we weren't offered seating in two others areas where it was functioning.
My 6oz. Bistro Tender (medium rare) was anything but tender!
My wife's duck was very good and the eggroll appetizer was also very good.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great for privacy and very fancy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very impessed with the menu selections. Its usually not very crowded inside and at the bar. My favorite on the menu has to be the lobster macaroni and cheese! In the winter, it feels very great from the warm heaters and also in the summer, the air conditioner feels great. The service is usually very good too! Great place to go for couples or people with well behaved children!

• Visited February 2013
Avon Lake, Ohio
“Innovative menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were most impressed by the menu choices, and by the quality and presentation of our choices. My husband had lamb chops with a mustard sauce, perfectly done at med. rare. I had scallops served in a buttternut squash half covered with sweet potato confit, which was excellent. The appetizer, crab cakes, was so-so. The tudor decor, dressed for Christmas. was lovely. Service was good - vrey few diners in the winter, midweek.
We will return.

• Visited January 2013
Bemus Point, New York
“excellent food a little pricey good decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

very good decor ,it has beeen a popular landmark for over 60 years and has a reputation for excellent service and food along with a pleasing decor, I have never been disappointed in the dozen or so times that I have been there

Visited July 2012