“Great food!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant! The food is delicious, portions are large and u cant beat the price for what u receive

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We’ve never been disappointed with the food or service at Umberto’s. Appetizers and entrees were equally delicious at this family friendly restaurant. The only drawback would be the size of the dining area; the space is limited so call ahead for reservations.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Called in my order..the male who answered was rude n after i ordered he just hung up..no good bye or your order will be ready in how many minutes.pizza was delicious customer eervice not so much

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We stopped by umbertos a few weeks ago before seeing a movie /sunday ….We had the pizza which was excellent ...We decided to come back the following week on Saturday for a formal dinner ..it was a disaster...When we arrived it was crowded and there was no-one to take your reservation..All the workers were busy attending to their tables ..Finally a fellow came over I think he was the owner..he kept shaking my hand..When we were seated we ordered a margarita pizza which came out after 8 minutes...but I had ordered off their takeout menu the manager told me the order would be no problem-veal/milenese which is fried veal with bruschetta,onions ,olive oil,and arugala salad @balsamic oil...It took them about 40-minutes to bring my dinner-out..However they forgot to include the toppings(bruschetta,onions,olive-oil,arugala on the veal..The manager by the way took the plate back and I could see him directing the chefs /rather young on how to complete this dinner..I should mention since it was busy the manager had been serving us and he kept shaking my hand and trying to explain when something wrong+but his English was not very good...The problem seemed to be that the chefs/owner didn't know their own menu..I will add that the margarita pizza was good although when the mgr ask my lady if she wanted parmesan cheese on her pizza she said no and he gave her extra parmesan....I would say if you go to umbertos in bellmore get the pizza but for a formal dinner be careful !!!! Ive been to umbertos in newhyde park which is a first cabin restaurant....The Bellmore manager didn't even apologize for the mistakes or offer a dessertor drink on the house..amazing…...

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019

I visited Umberto's with my family for a quick bite. Excellent pizza, perfect crust and fantastic service.

Date of visit: June 2018