“A touch of France”
Review of Sage Bistro

Sage Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Bellmore
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The place is good and can get quite crowded. They have dailly specials. Also have a variey of ways to order mussels. Been there several times, never had a bad meal and the price is right.

There are newer reviews for Sage Bistro

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Was not impressed with Sage Bistro. Mussels had sand grit in them, food came out cold, and we were cramped in to a corner.

1  Thank srcesq
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Along with another couple, my wife and I dined at the Sage Bistro on a recent Friday nite. We got there around 6:30, which was a good choice, because by 7, it was packed and hopping. We started with drinks at the bar, which was a perfect prelude to an enjoyable experience. As entrees, our wives ordered their pork dish, while we men had the bouillabaisse. Each was expertly prepared, and nothing short of delicious. The service was attentive, courteous, and first rate. We ended our meal with sharing several desserts which were equally as good. I would recommend this eatery to anyone in the local south shore Nassau area in search of a wonderful meal.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

It was one of our favotite places to have a dinner but about a year ago they probably changed a chef. Like I said it's no more than average

2  Thank erud
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Been to this restaurant a few times and decided to take our daughter this time. I had the Coq au Vin which was so delicious! My family had the steak which was cooked to perfection. The wait staff is very nice and courteous. You don't have to wait for more water or bread. I highly recommend this restaurant.