“Better than average Thai Food”

Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 76 Restaurants in Beacon
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Food delicious, wine selection nice, service was great. I'd go back again when in a Beacon. We eat Thai food whenever we can and I enjoyed the food quite a bit.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The best thai food I've had. Fresh, great value and the pad thai and green curry are particularly delicious.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We came in on a sunday evening and the place was nearly empty. The design of the place isn't really my cup of tea, but the food and the service were great. It's really simple and good thai food, if this is what you want, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We recently had dinner here with family that we were visiting in the area. We ordered a number of appetizers and entrees, and every single one of them was excellent. In particular, the pad thai and the dumplings were excellent!

The food was served promptly and overall the service was excellent. A number of us ordered glasses of the house wine and found it to be very, very good - only wish I had remembered to get the name of what they serve. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The Thai staple of Beacon. I've tried green, red curries. Duck, chicken, pork, shrimp you name it. Their satay is wonderful. The panang curry is fantastic. The sampler is worth it, even if you squirm when seeing chicken on a stick -- yakitori style satay. Very good. Dumplings fantastic. A much needed respite away from traditional takeout. Ask for some freshly chopped chilis. A little bit goes a long way but it adds so much. I order medium but Thai hot is for the adventurous at heart. Go wild!