“Great atmosphere, and Irish fare” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mary Kelly's Restaurant / Bar
Highland Mills, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere, and Irish fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We met friends for dinner and drinks, and glad we did. Mary Kelly's is something of a hidden gem just off 9D in Beacon, a stone's throw from the Renegades stadium, tucked back in a residential area... 1st class Irish bar, great selection of microbrews, and old reliable's (Guinness for me!).. My wife and I split wings, a salad and Shepards Pie, all excellent. Loved it here, will be back!

Visited January 2014

New Canaan, Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Good sports bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to watch a Bronco game. The staff was great and the food good. My wife and I had two specials. I had a BBQ rib appetizer that was both good and huge, enough to be a main course. My wife enjoyed her chicken with lemon and dill over angel hair pasta. An enjoyable afternoon, we will be back.