“Very good and creative Mexican food”
Review of Tito Santana

Tito Santana
Ranked #45 of 77 Restaurants in Beacon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is one of our Beacon "go to" restaurants. Service is friendly and fast, music is lively (sometimes too much so) and the mural on the wall is truly terrific. Everything is fresh and delicious. I have never had anything that was ordinnaire. They serve most things with fresh lime wedges and a wonderful spicy sour cream topping, and those add just the right touch. Chips, guac, salsa - all excellent. The burritos are a meal in themselves. Interesting choices of bottled drinks, including Mexican Coke. AND, the chocolate chip cookies are super good. Not that we needed them....

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Fresh, tasty, great value!!! Simple but delicious fare, we had tacos, empanadas, corn on the cob and the kale and corn salad, everything was amazing!!! we will be back for certain!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I stopped by here for the first time a week or so ago and I'm sad I didn't go sooner. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. That modified fridge that's used for draft beer is pretty cool too. Not much else to say, good food, friendly staff and good beer.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

American style Mexican that is absolutely fabulous. Great value and food, love this place. Service is awesome.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stopped by here last week due to trip-advisors recommendations . The Gentleman that was working the counter was very nice & helpful. The place is very clean and comfortable . The place has a very limited menu , I ordered the Taco’s with chicken , Quesadilla with chicken & black beans, Quinona salad and a few desserts . You pay extra to add chicken or pork etc to your Tacos or Quesadilla which i do not mind , but sadly the chicken added was very little . The beans and rice were very good .
Not much else , on a whole I have to say the place is a bit over rated but I would still stop by here in a pinch if in the mood for a little Mexican .

1  Thank baikey

Been to Tito Santana? Share your experiences!