“Awesome Mexican food and a cool beer fridge”
Review of Tito Santana

Tito Santana
Ranked #42 of 76 Restaurants in Beacon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I stopped by here for the first time a week or so ago and I'm sad I didn't go sooner. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. That modified fridge that's used for draft beer is pretty cool too. Not much else to say, good food, friendly staff and good beer.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

American style Mexican that is absolutely fabulous. Great value and food, love this place. Service is awesome.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stopped by here last week due to trip-advisors recommendations . The Gentleman that was working the counter was very nice & helpful. The place is very clean and comfortable . The place has a very limited menu , I ordered the Taco’s with chicken , Quesadilla with chicken & black beans, Quinona salad and a few desserts . You pay extra to add chicken or pork etc to your Tacos or Quesadilla which i do not mind , but sadly the chicken added was very little . The beans and rice were very good .
Not much else , on a whole I have to say the place is a bit over rated but I would still stop by here in a pinch if in the mood for a little Mexican .

1  Thank baikey
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This little California style taqueria on Main St. in Beacon (on the end closer to the river) was perfect for a recent meal for my 90 year old aunt (who didn't want anything TOO spicey) and myself (I like some interest in my food!). We were hungry, it was a bit late for dinner, and we didn't want too much. We ordered 3 tacos and some chips with guacamole and salsa and had plenty for the small evening meal we wanted, with a few bites of leftovers for the next day. The tacos we ordered were chicken, pork and beef (one of each). Each one was tasty, enjoyable with shredded cabbage instead of the usual lettuce, and just right in size. The seasoning did not include cumin (thankfully) but did include blended flavors that were just right. The guacamole was fresh and also perfectly seasoned. The salsa had a bit of a sweet twist, but also had a spicey bite to it..again, an interesting take on what could have been ho-hum.
Tito Santana's is going to be on our list for another stop, and whether you want a lot to eat (they had plenty of side dishes to choose from, and we'll consider for another time) or a little, you will find their fresh ingredients and perfectly spiced foods to be to your liking. Nothing bland about this place! The price for all of this was under $15 and this was also a pleasant surprise for this late supper.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Tito Santana charges way too much for tacos and burritos. I understand that the menu has a more healthy focus, but healthy does not require it to be expensive. They only seemed to have bottled salsa, no fresh salsa as one might expect from a healthy "Mexican" restaurant. None of the tables were clean. However when we asked the young man for a rag to wipe the table, he was very happy to accommodate us. I would not go back.

Been to Tito Santana? Share your experiences!