“they take down all their negative reviews-don't trust the food-BLAND”
Review of Tito Santana

Tito Santana
Ranked #43 of 76 Restaurants in Beacon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Beyond bland- I just don't get it! Absolutely no seasoning whatsoever. No spice, no salt, nada. I would have loved to have a delicious local eatery of this type to frequent. I will not go back, unless something drastically changes with the food.

2  Thank athinalev
Titosantana, Owner at Tito Santana, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Just so you know, we do not have the tools to take down any reviews. I think that Trip Adviser scans the reviews and a team of professionals use their professional judgment to remove the UNprofessional Reviews.

There are newer reviews for Tito Santana

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went into Tito Santana expecting a run of the mill taco. I was pleasantly surprised that it's not what we got. There was a nice variety of tacos - chicken, fish, pork - all wrapped in a fresh tortilla and topped with a crisp cole slaw and some pickeled onions. The pork was by far my favorite. The tacos are mild, but I disagree that they are flavorless, like another reviewer said. I liked a little hot sauce on mine, but for us, having the flexibility was good since if was too spicy, the kids would not have eaten it.

The kids got quesadillas and enjoyed them - they were pretty standard, but it's what we wanted. A few other guests were eating burritos, which looked excellent. The staff was very nice - all in all a really good experience!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Loved the chicken tacos! The combination of spicy and sour was perfect. Friendly, bright dining room and helpful staff.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Nice variety of tacos and other specials. I'm looking forward to returning to try some of the other menu items.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

They are making some interesting Mexican food at Tito Santana. They aim to please and enjoy their work. They've filled a niche in Beacon and I'm glad they are there!

1  Thank drmobo

Been to Tito Santana? Share your experiences!