“A Hidden Gem”

Bayville Adventure Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Bayville
More attraction details
Owner description: Bayville Adventure Park offering exciting attractions for the entire family. Located across from the beach in Bayville Long Island. Family owned and operated since 2006. The park has many attractions including pirate miniature golf, bumper boats, bungee bounce, ropes course, maze, water balloon wars, fun house and mirror maze, arcade and much more.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

After a crazy week at work hyper kids who needed an adventure we figured we would take a ride to Bayville Adventure Park after hearing from my friend that the kids might have some fun. When we first arrived there was an grand front gate we walked in with a ticket booth right there for us with any questions we had. The girl working inside was such a big help as it was our first time we had no idea what kind of attractions the kids would want or like and she took the time to go in to detail on them all so we knew exactly what we were getting. Once our tickets were purchased we headed over to the Mini- Golf I mean who doesn't love Mini-Golf! The course was done with such talent, not your average outside course, this course had caves and a bridge I mean really a lot of effort was put into the making of this. Some other attractions they had were, Bungee Bounce, A water balloon toss game, Bumper Boats and a cool climbing adventure thing. Not to mention Homemade Ice Cream Yummmmm!!!!! What a great place, take the ride out. It seems so out of the way and no one knows where Bayville is but believe me worth the trip!!!

2  Thank Gianna222

Reviewed February 3, 2014

BET-106 and Park filmed our Halloween segment at Bayville Adventure Park. All the staff were extremely accommodating for our shooting schedule. The decorum for Halloween segment fit right in on what our vision was for our shoot .

Overall I give this attraction a A+

Reviewed February 3, 2014

we booked my son's birthday party there at the last minute - they were extremely accomodating and all the kids had a great time
something to choose for everyone!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Love the Halloween atmosphere for little kids during day and scary fun for adults and kids 13 and over who don't scare easily. Great because there is a bar next door who will put your drink in a plastic cup so you can go to attractions at park. Food at bar was good too indoor and outside seating w fire pits. A bit pricey but well done.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Well I have been there several times and I find it to be very overpriced. I have also had kids parties there and they were amazing. The manager Meeta is awesome and so accommodating. She makes it such a wonderful experience for your kids and for parents. She would probably be the reason that u would continue to have more parties in the future.
A big negative is the Mosquitos in the summer by the bungee jumping. There is water behind that area that makes it unbearable.

2  Thank Primo123