“Decent Price and location”

Best Western Queens Gold Coast
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bayside
Wayne, United States
“Decent Price and location”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Strange to park above lobby but the parking was secure. Great walking distance to Bell Ave restaurants. Weird experience to have closet curtain partially block room door on opening every time. Comfortable bed, small bathroom. Free Internet though censored content. Free water, fridge and microwave though I had to search for them. Small TV.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vinnie M, General Manager at Best Western Queens Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Bruce F,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our Survey, your opinion is important to us.

I am glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the location of our Hotel.
I am sorry you didn’t enjoy our closet curtain as much as we hoped you would. Please feel free to request for a front side room on your next stay with us, as most of them have a little more space.

Should you have any further comment or inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Best Western Bayside Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fishkill, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Accommodations comfortable, although the bathroom/sink areas were somewhat claustrophobic, staff pleasant. Parking situation is difficult. Cramped accommodations and parking difficulties are not unusual when staying in NYC, however, the room itself was totally comfortable. They could have actually made the room a bit smaller, and made more room in the bathroom.

Dear David T,

I am glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and our customer services.
Please feel free to request for a front side room, during your next stay with us, as they are slightly bigger, and get more light.

Should you have any further comment or enquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Best Western Bayside Inn
Hutto, United States
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Considering the choices around this area this hotel was fair. Don't cross the cleaning lady though, she will yell at you in different language. Beware of the taxi cab the front desk calls for you. I would recommend calling for your own or you will end up getting a relative of the staff picking you up for a flat fee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vinnie M, General Manager at Best Western Queens Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Dale A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience, your opinion is important to us.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our Housekeeping Team! I will have a meeting with them to remind them the importance of your comfort, customer services is our number one goal, this is unacceptable and I will make sure it will not happen again!

Regarding the taxi, we do work with a couple of taxi companies, and all of them have a flat rate for our customer. Feel free to request your preferred one to the Front Desk Agent.

Should you have any further comments or any inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Best Western Hotel, NY
Boyds, Maryland
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a family event in the area. The rooms are not large, but they are clean; and the price was reasonable. When I arrived, Chris (front desk) was welcoming and helpful. He also provided very clear directions for me, when my GPS did not seem to be working properly. They are creating a breakfast area. In the meantime, you have your choice of going to the hotel next door for a hot breakfast or staying put and having an apple, muffin, granola bar, and coffee (available in the lobby). There is also a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel arranged for a tour of NYC, which the family really enjoyed.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Deb H,

Thank you for staying with us as the Best Western Hotel, and for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as our customer services and complimentary breakfast.
I am also glad Chris could be of your assistance, and I will personally thank him for making your stay better.

Our Breakfast room is now operational and we hope we will be welcoming you back very soon!

Best Western Hotel, NY
bayside, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I got deployed from Korea so I have stayed until I found an apartment for about three weeks. Everything was new here but the hotel has great staffs who work promptly and kindly so I could get lots of good info and enjoyable stay. Definitely great value!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vinnie M, General Manager at Best Western Queens Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear Hyun Gon S,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Hotel as an accommodation until you found an apartment.
We were glad to have you with us, and I am happy to see you enjoyed our Customer Services, as well as the comfort of our rooms.

We hope we made your arrival in New York an enjoyable experience, and we wish you the best for the future.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance,

Wash, DC, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

If I wasn't in a pinch, I'd go elsewhere. It just wasn't worth the price for what the hotel offers. The initial room they offered me was dark and dingy. I requested another room, which they obliged. Unfortunately, the next room's temperature control was not working properly -- it was at least 85 degrees in the room with no way to turn the heat off.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

2 Thank Raymundo C
Dear Raymundo C,

First of all, thank you for taking our survey. Your opinion is very important to us.

I am sorry you didn't like the decoration of our rooms. I am also sorry you encountered some issue with the heat system. I already asked our Engineer to fix it, and, should you wish to give us another chance, we would be glad to welcome you back and try to make it better!

Should you have any further comments, or inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel is the best hotel for me. There is one manager, Alfredo. He takes care a lot of coustomers and doesn't miss any specific minor thing such as that after snow day, the hotel persons already cleaned up all the snow around the hotel and its' parking lot for customer's convenience. In addition, all workers understand and be nice to cumstomers who doesn't speak English well. I have been came from my country to New york a few days ago. That 's why I do not know where the resturants, subway station, and bus station and not sure all general infomation. Even though, I am an language barrier, these all information i got from the Hotel front desk. they have great service, Because of those nice services, I decide to stay a longer until looking for my house in the New York.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Vinnie M, General Manager at Best Western Queens Gold Coast, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Newyork A,

First of all, thank you for choosing the Best Western Hotel for your stay in New York.

I am glad you have been enjoying our customer care and services. We are happy to do our best to make your stay the most enjoyable possible.

We are happy you decided the stay longer with us, and if there is anything I could personally assist you with, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900.

Best Western Bayside, NY
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bayside
Adria Hotel And Conference Center
#6 of 18 in Flushing
The Parc Hotel
The Parc Hotel
#5 of 18 in Flushing

Been to Best Western Queens Gold Coast? Share your experiences!