“Delicious cooked food, excellent butcher shop”
Review of Three Brothers Butcher - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Brothers Butcher
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I found this place when I was looking for a decent BBQ joint in Queens. Well, guess what? There really aren't any. This little butcher shop is about as close as we get to real smokehouse meats.

As the name says, the place is run, literally, by three brothers - one is a chef, one is the webmaster, and one is the business brains. Like another reviewer here, I always get something different whenever I go for the occasional takeout. I especially love their steak sandwiches, but everything on the menu is terrific. They even make a version of baked beans that is *nothing* like the stuff from Boston - it's not too sweet, a little bit spicy, the beans are firm rather than mushy, and it has generous bits of smoked bacon in it. The prepared food is a little pricier than the average deli.

The butcher shop end of the store has a nice variety of standard fresh meats (chicken, beef, sausages, pork, etc.) that are more expensive than you'd pay at a supermarket but the quality is outstanding. They have a couple of little tables with cute little red-and-white checkerboard tablecloths where you can sit and eat, but it's not a real restaurant with table service or anything like that. I don't think they have a customer restroom, either. They run occasional email specials and sell gift certificates, as well. For the most part, the staff is helpful and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Three Brothers Butcher

Reviewed December 27, 2011

If you want a sandwich visit these guys. They are great and their selection is enormous. You sandwiches m ust be eaten in 2 sittings. They are always friendly and super busy so at least I know everything is fresh. I work close by so I run in on occassion to get a sandwich and I always get something different. Roast beef is to die for.... Check them out. They cater also.

1  Thank Michael L