“Great food and amazing service”

Uncle Jack's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Jack's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 40th Street
Transit: LIRR Station – Bayside stop (2 blocks), Queens Bus 13 & 31 within one block. Parking: Valet parking available.
Description: The place to meet, eat and enjoy the finer things in life. Specializing in 21 day dry aged USDA Prime meats, Kobe beef, Australian lobster tails and offering a wide array of seafood and wines. Join us for our old world charm and impeccable service. William Jack Degel honors his Godfather, the proprietor of Jack's, a 1930's prohibition-style Victorian speak-easy. At Uncle Jack's, where the motto is "Customer is King," his legend lives on.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I just had a business lunch for six at Uncle Jack's today and couldn't be happier. We were celebrating a milestone with a client and wanted to make sure we had a special place to celebrate. The client suggested Uncle Jack's and it was just great. The food was reasonably priced, very tasty, and nicely portioned. Three of us got the salmon; it was perfectly cooked. The waiter was so good - we actually all commented at the end how knowledgeable and excited he was about his job. You could tell he was a really foodie and loved his job - it made the lunch that more special. He made a suggestion on a crabcake appetizer for everyone and it was just perfect. I'm out to lunch for business often in Manhattan and this place is easily as good if not better than any place I've ever been. I only wish I had more reasons to go to Bayside. Although, I believe they have a few other locations I should keep in mind.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

In town on business and looking for a nice meal. Conceirege recomended Uncle Jack's. Sounded goofy, but we wandered over. Quiet on a Sunday night, but the setting was classic. High ceilings, nice tables and booths, and a warm feel. Menus on the wall with great steaks, nice appetizers and a fine wine list. Our meals were excellent and the service impeccible. Prices seemed pretty moderate for NY standards.

I have no complaints.

1  Thank BoulderBill
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a drink and snack before a wedding. We ordered the shrimp cocktail to share. It was pretty weak. Expensive and just a couple shrimp. Oh well. Beer and wine was good and we were on our way. Not sure I'd every make my way back here.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

When you compare a steak house you have to compare to a dry aged steak house like Peter Lugers to Uncle Jacks can not compete !!!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

didnt think this place wouldve been this good. We got the porterhouse for two. It came cut into slices for us. Mouthwatering to say the least. All the steaks are aged and it was cooked to perfection. Always a favorite for me.