“Good food. Big selection”

Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: To some, delicatessen is something you put between two slices of bread. To me, it's a calling. I am committed to preserving the traditional cuisine of my Eastern European heritage, amidst all that's required to operate a modern restaurant. This is our pledge, from the Ben's family to you: Fresh food, freshly prepared and courteously served in a clean, well-maintained restaurant faithfully observing the Kosher dietary laws. I urge you to bring anything less to my personal attention by calling 1-888-344-BENS or filling out my "Ask Ronnie" form and submitting it with your questions or comments. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Any concerns will receive my prompt attention. -Ronnie - Owner
New York City, New York
“Good food. Big selection”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Love going to Bens. You can get everything from a shistle of soup to any type of meat or chicken you like. Monstrous sandwiches and full meals. They also have a deli counter if you are on the run

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Bayside, NY
“Thank goodness it was saved!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

A few years back Ben's almost shut its doors after being a neighborhood staple of over 30 years! Thankfully it is still open! We all know what you get in a kosher deli, and all of it is good here. Hot dogs, knishes, corned beef, pastrami etc. It goes on.

Good luck parking in the lot, and you will likely wait on line during weekend prime times. You will be glad you did if you have a hankering for Jewish deli food!

UK
“Yummy Old school!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Looking for somewhere authentic to eat, as we were only in the area for one night. We found this place on-line, and it was great. We had two of their specials and two of the kids menus. When we sat down, we immediately got a glass of water each and a bucket of coleslaw and pickles. The water was ingenious, why does no one else offer it, I'm always so parched when I sit down i can hardly think!

We had the chicken scampi and steak, with side dishes of cauliflower, knish and baked beans, whislt the kids had a hot dog and chicken dippers. The kids were so pleased with their jelly for dessert as part of their kids meal.

It was so good, we got sandwiches made up at the counter for us to take on the plane the following morning instead of having to buy. The deep filled pastrami was just AMAZING.

Would definitely recommend, would definitely go back! Thank you.

• Visited February 2013
New Hampshire
“Good old school deli”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is great. We combined soups with side dishes. The chicken matzoh ball and noodle is really nice. Also the barley mushroom soup. Among the side dishes, Farfel with mushroom, baked knishes, homemade mashed potatoes, gefilte fish. There are free pickles and cole slaw, both excellent. I prefer the half-sour pickles, there are the ones that are bright green instead of dull green. We asked and got more half-sour pickles.

• Visited December 2012
New York City
“Convenient and great service”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

At Ben's Kosher deli, there's such a great choice of dishes to order from. The matzoh ball soup is our favorite and from looking around, most people order it. I had the fresh veggie omelette while my wife had the salami omelette. They both came with potato pancake and apple sauce. They are very filling meals that make you feel like not eating the rest of the day. My daughter had half of a very lean pastrami sandwich. The tea and coffee is bottomless.

It's so convenient to many stores at Bay Terrace. Barnes and Noble is nearby. Afterwards, we went to the Bay Terrace Theater to enjoy Les Mis.

• Visited January 2013