“Reliable and good.”

Cuisines: American
Manhasset, New York
“Reliable and good.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants where one still gets good, hot bread, and if you would rather have butter (rather than olive oil), it is provided. The salads are excellent, and not expensive. I asked for an appetizer to be made into a dinner portion, and it was cheerfully done,

• Visited May 2013

Queens, NY
“Great lunch and service”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Friendly and attentive server, excellent cajun fries and paninis. They have lots and lots of paninis to choose from plus other menu items. Would definitely return. Paninis are huge.

Visited January 2013
New York
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had such a good meal at this restaurant. They are known for their Panini's but they have lots of other types of food. My husband had a hamburger on a panini and said it was delicious. I had a dish called Chicken La Bottega and it was out of this world. We started with Cold antipasti for 2, I definitely recommend this appetizer. It was one of the best I ever had. It was our first time at this restaurant and I know we will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012