“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bayside
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We recently stayed at the Adria for one night with our family. Having seen several poor reviews, we were not expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the place is. The staff checking us in were very courteous and helpful. The lobby was small but clean. The hallways, again, clean and nicely maintained. The rooms were extremely clean. Our a/c was broken, so after a single phone call, they had someone in our room to look at the a/c unit within 5 minutes. Upon learning that it could not be prepared, they moved us to a different room where the a/c was working just fine. Breakfast was provided in the morning and was decent. They offered free wifi which is a definite plus. The only downside was that there is only one elevator, but at least we didn't find ourselves waiting for a long time. We will definitely stay here again when visiting the area int he future.

Room Tip: Our room was on the opposite side of the main street and had a small view of the water.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank nitariddle
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Nitariddle

First of all, thank you for booking with us, regardless the poor reviews you saw, and thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us!

I am so glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the cleanliness of our property, our complimentary amenities and our customer services.
Thank you also for your understanding regarding the A/C unit, and I am glad our Staff managed to solve the problem so fast.

Adria Hotel NY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Korean first
Rochester, New York
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wonderful, customer service, excellent breakfast, very friendly staff. rooms were clean. very quiet and peaceful. the cost was very reasonable. looking forward to staying again. Free Wi-Fi,
the beds are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Very Clean
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lorna M
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Lorna M

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am very happy to see how much you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms, as well as our customer services.
I am also glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities, such as breakfast and wireless Internet.

We will be looking forward seeing you again, and if I can be of any assistance in the future, feel free to contact me directly at 718-361-5900

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great Experience. Stayed three nights- good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, well maintained and great connectivity. Restful and quiet ambience. would stay here again. Most facilities available .

Room Tip: try any - most are good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear B3amt3am,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay at the Adria Hotel.

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the comfort of our room, and our customer services.
We will be looking forward to see you very soon again!

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can help with anything else, at 718-631-5900

Lapeer, Michigan
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

everything about this place was great! beds and pillows were great! Staff was super friendly and helpful! Parking was right and the elevator was slow. Housekeeping was friendly. I was always greeted with a smile by everyone! I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank B3amt3am
Dear B3amt3am,

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed at the Adria for a night with business in the area in the morning.
the rooms were very well maintained
I can not say enough good things about the friendly and helpful staff!
I love the old world charm of the place a throwback style that is warm.
the room was immaculate the wake up call exactly on time and I made it to my appointment on time and well rested.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chris D
Dear Chris D,

I am very glad to see that from the cleanliness of our rooms to our customer services, you enjoyed every moment of your stay!
As you were staying for business, feel free to contact our Sales Manager, Crystal Calandro, if you wish to have information about setting a corporate rate between your company and our hotel.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed here during an academy visit at United States Merchant Marines and everybody was extremely nice and helpful! Upon arriving at 11pm they helped us connect with a tour for the next morning. Also helping find transportation during our four day stay. Our room was very clean and breakfast was very good. Will definitely stay here again if all works out.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Greg F
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Greg F,

Thank you very much for staying at the Adria Hotel, and taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am very glad to see how much you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms, our amenities, as well as our customer services.
We do hope that everything will work out with the Merchant Marine Academy, and we will be looking forward to see you very soon again.
I also have the pleasure to tell you that, upon availability, we now have a special discounted rate for the people attending at the Merchant Marine Academy.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any future inquiries,

Adria Hotel and Conference Center
Toronto
Reviewed May 26, 2014

It has been almost two years since my first visit, but i am happy to report that the spacious room is still the cleanest I have ever stayed in, including the cleanest bedding and towels. The hallway has acquired new attractive thick fresh carpets. The staff is still very interested in providing a very helpful and pleasant experience. Like the last time, the wonderful general manager has allowed the most charming front desk person Alfredo to take off time and drive me in his own car to my doctor's appointment.
BTW- you can walk to the LIRR and be in NYC in 20 minutes!

In an atmosphere when everything changes and proceeds quickly, it is nice to know that in the Adria hotel in Bayside good manners and customer service are constant and excellent.
My thanks and gratitude to all!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong! Enjoy!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank szinesz
Vinnie M, Front Office Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Szinesz,

Thank you for staying with us again, it is always a pleasure to see you.

I am very glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay, our renovations, and mostly our customer services.
We will be looking forward to see you very soon again.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any future inquiries,

Aurelie Artzt
Front Office Supervisor
Adria Hotel and Conference Center, Bayside NY
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bayside
Best Western Queens Gold Coast
#2 of 2 in Great Neck
The Parc Hotel
The Parc Hotel
#5 of 18 in Flushing

Been to Adria Hotel And Conference Center? Share your experiences!