“Great neighborhood restaurant”

Jimmy's Trattoria
Ranked #19 of 164 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent Italian restaurant in Bayside. Great service; great food.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have recently been coming to this restaurant and have to say it is one of my favorites. When it comes to Italian you don't have too many choices in the area. Luckily Jimmy's Trattoria will satisfy. The veal dishes are excellent. The menu is extensive. Most importantly the service is top notch. The owner will make you feel comfortable and is always courteous. I recommend a visit!!

4  Thank GREGG1971

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been to this restaurant on several occasions. Since their beginnings. It used to be called Maria's Trattoria. But when Jimmy the waiter opened and then expanded, what an out come. Excellent food and value for your money. I highly recommend this place when in the area.

2  Thank georgeny01
Reviewed July 18, 2012

You don’t have to take my word for it, this restaurant is out of this world peoples ! The Steak melts in your mouth, and the service is excellent. I highly recommend to all of you and my friends as well.
Jerry L

2  Thank jerry l
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Had the occasion to return to the old neighborhood to dine here as part of a family celebration. Jimmy's is located a bit removed from the 'chaos' south of the bar scene on Bell Blvd. The renovated restaurant (used to be Maria's) has a nice atmosphere and friendly, attentive expert service. We felt very welcome. Although I had what could be described as an Italian restaurant 'staple', Chicken Franchese, it was perfectly done and quite possibly the best I've had. The wife's Broiled Filet of Sole was equally well done and enjoyable. All in all, a very nice experience. Finding a parking spot is a little tough, but well worth it. Love this place.

3  Thank ebz06