“After Work Drinks”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 40th & 41st Ave
Transit: LIRR - Port Washington Line - Bayside Stop We are located 1/2 block north of the train station.
Description: 12 Years In Business
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Nice place. Good service. Wait staff on their game. Enjoyable afternoon with colleagues. Try the quesadillas, they were delicious.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Bourbon street on Friday night. What a deal. From Sunday’s to Friday’s they have a pre fix menu available. $26 for appy, salad, entree and desert. Full size meals. The food is delicious. The waitress we had was Alex. She was a great friendly waiter. It’s a must visit. They also have a rooftop bar that’s well appointed and heated. Stop in. You’ll love it.
My son ordered the heart attack burger pictured below. Insane. A bacon chili burger between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. I gave a strip steak and my wife had the herb crusted salmon. Both were great.

1  Thank philip c
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I was with my family, table of 9. We all had different menu items, mine was the Eggs Crab Benedict which was delicious. The waiter was very courteous and very professional.

They give to everyone a beets necklace like in New Orleans.

The drinks were very good and we all had a wonderful time.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

This restaurant has a friendly staff, good food and friendly atmosphere. It has everything you could ask for. If . you want more, enjoy the view from the rooftop. A place to visit . for all occasions. When you visit you get a warm greeting and your money's worth.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Perhaps I went on a bad/busy night but service was lackluster. Dinner did not arrive until well over an hour after initial seating. I would not have minded so much if the waitress communicated there was a kitchen slowdown or something of that nature, but nothing. The bar area seemed really lively - I wish that carried over into the dining area. Food was very good.

Lann730730, Public Relations Manager at Bourbon Street Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Hi Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We apologize for your service expectations not being met here as we take this very seriously. Please know that the Owner see's all reviews and takes the necessary steps to correct any flaws in these services. We always want our guests to feel happy and welcomed and we hope you see this as isolated occurrence and join us again for a great dining experience. We look forward to serving you again, hopefully to a much better experience.

Cheers,