“Rip off”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

$45 for a shish ka bob with lettuce as the side and a plate of pasta with 2 sodas. Then adding 20% tip its now $54.00.................

$54.00 for a single shishkebob with lettuce a bowl of pasta and 2 sodas!

1  Thank 718sullivan
There are newer reviews for Veranda Restaurant and Cafe

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My Brother stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for someplace close by my Dad's house in Bayside. The family was meeting for a surprise 85th Birthday party for my Dad and my brother wanted someplace close. We drove in from Exton, PA and had no idea what to expect. The free valet parking was a nice touch as it was 94 degrees outside and the car was placed in an underground garage. They seated us at a back table, somewhat secluded from the rest of the restaurant to allow us some privacy. The brunch menu was varied and reasonably priced (as compared to the dinner menu). The food was excellently prepared and the wait staff was attentive without being intrusive. They even sang Happy Birthday to my dad. The overall experience was far better than I expected from a restaurant in Bayside, located right on Northern Blvd. .

2  Thank Barry R
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Good restaurant with nice outdoor seating area, though with no real views - other than Northern Blvd., but still quite pleasant in nice weather. But they jacked prices to ridiculous levels - $17 for. "kobe" burger -- and to add insult to injury, they charge another buck or so for fries! branzino for well over $30! They must think they are in the French Riviera. I would never go back unless they cut prices 20%. Nuts!

1  Thank rubyrockNy
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Been here for 2 baptisms a bridal shower 1 birthday. It keeps getting better each time. Love the outside area. Summer must make reservations.
Want to have my sons birthday here. Responsibly priced. Not very negotiable regarding there careering which is a downer. Would recommend this to a friend for sure.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Perfect for bayside....long time a classy place that is here to stay (hopefully) we need class here. Family a complete doll
family in law gave my 85 year old father fruit for all on the house. All my family will return again and again