We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Always great!!!”
Review of Satellite Pizza

Satellite Pizza
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Bayport
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Home Of The Giant Pie
Restaurant details
Description: Home Of The Giant Pie
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been coming here for years. Cannot beat the delicious selection. Our kids all got the giant pizzas for parties and graduations.

Date of visit: June 2019
Thank Beth L
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a ReviewReviews (52)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language

1 - 5 of 52 reviews

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We have been coming here for 40 years . We always have the best service and they are friendly and kind. Our food has always been delicious. We now have moved not to far away but we make the drive to come and order food. I have also noticed they have doordash and order online . Thank you for your kindness. The sauce is incredible. And they have calzone , pizza yummy , pizza rolls , dinners sooo good you won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: March 2019
Thank MichellelOmans7
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Satellite has been in Bayport for decades. No one can beat their grandma's pizza pie! Been going for years and never disappoints.

Date of visit: June 2018
Thank Jeanne D
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

When living in Sayville we went there often and were excited about their opening a sit down restaurant construction still not completed after 5 years. Food and pizza average at best,
The service was good

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank galanfrank
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed December 19, 2017

Two flaws
1. They try add to many unusual toppings to their pies which dilutes the essential quality of the core pizza itself.
2. Depending on who is operating the oven the pizza comes in over cooked - not the dough - but the sauce and cheese 75% of the time. It tastes like its been under a heat lamp. The other 25 % of the time the neopolitan pie is spot on. Usually in the afternoon.
The girls up front are extremely nice however this can't overcome burnt sauce and cheese during evening hours.

Date of visit: December 2017
    • Value
    • Service
    • Food
1  Thank Ted K
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Satellite Pizza also viewed

Bayport, Long Island
Bayport, Long Island
 
Bayport, Long Island
Bayport, Long Island
 

Been to Satellite Pizza? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing