“enjoyed our meal”

Tacos Guacamola
Ranked #67 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I bought a restaurant.com coupon for taco guacamole and used it last night. We liked it very much. We both had a spicy shrimp burrito. The shrimp were large but not really spicey. We both ordered it with added jalepenos which did help to add some zest. We did find ourselves adding hot sauce but we were ok with that. The service was fast and friendly. We were very happy with our visit overall. We will be back!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We love this place. Its cheap, local and grubby. The tacos are super inexpensive and most of the cooing is done by young latin ladies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the salsa but the guacamole is just so-so. We get take-out at least a few times a month.

1  Thank kamaa222
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I usually get burritos for lunch when in the area, she likes the grilled chicken and I like the steak. The are prepared with fresh products and not rushed to get done. I recommend this location for a good mexican lunch meal.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I love everything from this little hidden treasure. From their burritos to down to their homemade juices. I love how affordable the meals are without the compromise of taste. This is a regular spot of my mother,boyfriend,best-friend and mine during the week or if we're looking to grab something to hold us over. Everyone should visit at least once to try the vibrant spices,fresh guacamole,tasty rice & beans and economical pricing. Take my word for it,if you love Mexican food this is one of the best.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Compared to your fast food take out Mexican this place has great tacos and the rice is always good. The place is really run down but the service is good a pretty authentic. I find them to be a bit pricey especially that staying there in not a "out to dinner atmosphere" doesn't exist there.Tables are available but nothing to consider "restaurant like". When you get take out for the family we always enjoy it and it is consistently good. If they renovated theyd probably draw a bigger crowd but great for take n go! I would definitely recommend trying this place...great hot sauce too!