“Great summertime outdoor find with live music and Water view”

Molly Malone's Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Deer park
“Great summertime outdoor find with live music and Water view”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful friendly staff and delicious cocktails with good menu and awesome live music... Arrive early for a seat outside in the summer... Order the coconut shrimp it's the best I've had

• Visited August 2014

Reston
“Good food on the water in a casual environment”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Had a delightful lunch looking at the boats going out side on the covered patio. Very casual outside though, not upscale if that is what you are looking for.The service was outstanding and the food every bit as good. We all shared potato skins and they were great. Some of us had a Reuben, made just the way it should have been. I am not much of a drinker and like things sweet and just loved the toasted coconut martini. Delicious. A lovely lunch. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited August 2014
long island ny
“We felt mislead...”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went early on a saturday night based on a friends recommendation. I called at the last minute to see if I can get a reservation. Success.....but I was told reservations are for inside only and outside was first come first serve and there was no wait outside now. ok so we head out and when we get there, 30 minutes later - there is an hour wait for outside...interesting because we were seated next to a couple who had the same experience except they were only 10 minutes away...sounds like someone didn't give out the right information. Is this the way they always operate - get you there and then your captive...idk. its was their first time at Molly Malones as well.

Now our waiter didn't come over to us for atleast 30 minutes...he didn't know he had our table. really? only waiter in the section.... and the hostess said that he does...idk ...food was just ok...asked for sauce on the side - came on the chicken...

After several complaints to the hostess, the owner came over to appoligize and said that the waiter was new....saturday night in the summer..so unprepared...our drinks took forever as well - which was supposedly the bar's fault...Inside restaurant was NOT full. A very large section was given to a new waiter- if that was the truth... would NOT go back. My party felt mislead and patronized.

1 Thank mean1234
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Had Fun at Outside Bar!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went to Molly Malone's with a bunch of friends to enjoy the music at the outside bar. The band was excellent, people were dancing, and the bar tender was quick with the drinks and made you feel welcomed.
I personally don't know how the food is since I limited my night to beverages.
I would definitely go again - and next time sample the food.

1 Thank TravelingB0B
Long Island
“Very good food, nice place inside, great location”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our dinners were very good. The food was tastey, the portions were nice size and the service was welcoming. The manhattan clam chowderw as the best I have ever had and was filled with chopped clams. They also serve Irish soda bread at the table and it was very very good. The steak sandwhiches were juicy and cooked perfect. The chicken spicy pasta was fantastic. As for the view, it can't be beat. And the inside is brand new, completely renovated. We bumped into one of the owners while we were there, Pete Higgins, what a nice guy!

Definitely will be back.