“nice atmosphere”

Cool Water Grill
Ranked #75 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Need to update/change menu. Nice environment, but it gets blah after a while. I love the tile work with the cascading waterfall when you first go in.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food is average and the prices are fair. The service is OK.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I had brown lettuce in my salad. They had small portions, limited wine and beer list, average food, small menu, nothing special. Dessert was not good either

1  Thank AJBBC
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We really had high expectations for this famed seafood restaurant where you'd expect the very best. Despite the pleasant service and ambiance, the food was overcooked and thereby overpriced. Very disappointed.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was here for a bridal shower luncheon on a saturday and loved it! The place is cozy but we were only 10 or 12 ladies at 2 big tables that they separated from the main dining area with privacy panels. Our waitress was very attentive with drinks and appetizers. I had the best bruschetta I ever tasted! The ingredients were so fresh! I also liked the filo dough triangles (so flaky) and the chicken on a stick (so tender). The main dishes were set up buffet style and we enjoyed a wonderful chicken marsala and a delicious shrimp scampi! Even the cake, chocolate with raspberry filling, was decadent!
Yes, there isn't much of a view out the windows but it was a nice sunny day and the natural light drew our attention to the attractive decor inside.
I can't wait to go back here with my family so they can taste the wonderful menu!
I would definitely recommend this place for a small, private gathering but I am sure it would be enjoyable for a party of two or four as well.