“COZY SPOT WITH GOOD FOOD”
Review of Swept Away

Swept Away
Ranked #6 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Islip, New York
“COZY SPOT WITH GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Warm and inviting spot on the Great South Bay! Great food and drinks! Nice nautical holiday decor,
Give it a try!

• Visited December 2013

Bay Shore, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a great place for delicious food. My husband loves the seafood dishes. Service and ambiance is perfect. This is also a nice restaurant to bring your children without sacrificing a grown up dining experience. Definately worthy visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brian M
Bay Shore, New York
“Excellent Food by the Bay Shore Marina”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

On hearing that the former Cool Water Grill was renovated after the storm, I thought I'd try it. I like to patronize restaurants in my community. I was so glad we went. The food was excellent --- very fresh, well prepared, delicious. I had the pistachio crusted salmon; my husband had the pan seared sea scallops. Both were delicious.
The décor is consistent with the location on the Great South Bay. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable. Our server was friendly, courteous, and properly attentive.
I will definitely dine here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bonnie S
Liverpool, New York
“Excellent! (Used to be Cool Water Grill)”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We heard this restaurant re-opened after renovations needed due to Hurricane Sandy. What a great place! The decor is fabulous and very inviting. You know you're by the water...very welcoming and comfortable. The wait staff was top notch. Food was delicious. Diners at our table had the salmon with risotto, lobster ravioli, penne alfredo with chicken special and skirt steak. We only took home the penne alfredo because the portion was so generous. Otherwise, clean plates. Prices were very reasonable for a Long Island restaurant. We will definitely go back again next time we are in town. (They used to be Cool Water Grill and still use that name for the website)

• Visited July 2013