“Terrific mid-week lunch”

Nicky's On the Bay
Ranked #15 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 17, 2014

On the bay and with wonderful breezes blowing, a great lunch was served. While waiting, the ferries and boats were going past and all was wonderful. The location is perfect for what they do best...seafood. Sandwiches or light lunch specials are terrific with a beer. The staff is attentive and outdoor seating is something to be enjoyed after the winter that we had. Lovely ...we will be back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We frequent Nicky's all year round. Summer season offers a nice outdoor water centric time watching the boating traffic out of the marina...Fish is fresh, prepared many ways and portions a robust and of good value...

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I wasn't sure I'm talking about the same place after reading some of the bad reviews, but we had an excellent meal here.
There were 9 of us, and they seated us very quickly considering it was Memorial Day.
Service was excellent and every one of us ordered something different and it all came out perfectly times and cooked. My mother had the broiled flounder which came with broccoli which was perfect for her as she is such a plain eater we asked for no garlic, she adored it. The rest of the dishes ordered varied from salads, burgers, shrimp, clams and some fried fish too. Not one complaint from any of us, only big praise.
I wish I could visit my relatives on Long Island more often to come and visit places like this, it was a real gem of a place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Three of us went for lunch on a beautiful sunny day and sat outside. Unfortunately they were only serving from a pricey dinner menu. All three of us ordered just an appetizer and only one cocktail and one draft beer. Our bill was $86! Sorry that's a little too costly for me. The food was good but they really need a lunch type menu.

1  Thank b00kit123
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went on Memorial Day Weekend with a couple of friends. We were sat right away in the sun where we wanted to sit. We were visited immediately by our server Hayley. The food and drinks were great.
We ordered a couple of dishes to share and the food was brought out sparingly so the table wasn't packed with plates. Our server asked if we had a parking slip but we happened to walk from another lot. We payed with cash and creditcard. When we were walking back to our car, Hayley our server came running after us b/c we left our credit card at the table. She went over and BEYOND by bringing us our card! I highly recommend not only for the food but the spectacular service!