“Awesome Massage”
Review of Drew Patrick Spa

Drew Patrick Spa
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Bay Shore
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been here several times and the massages and atmosphere is wonderful. Right in the heart of Bayshore its nice to meets the girls get a bite to eat and go have a message. I spa often and have been to 5 star spa resorts...formain street bayshore this is a must try

1  Thank longisland65

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A beautiful spa, with a cafe and unique items for sale. Quiet, clean, respectful and attentive staff. I love this place.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Has all the high end spa amenities, but a little overpriced for the services. I dind't feel that it was any different from other nice spas. But it is close and the quality is worth not traveling far. I am glad we have such a nice place in the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Every mothers day & birthday I get a gift certificate to Drew Patrick. Place is so nice and the spa services are excellent I highly recommend to anyone. Aromotherpay messages are wonderful!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Booked a Valentine's Couples massage special that included dinner at a local restaurant. They messed up EVERYTHING!! Worst massage I have ever had.. Booked as a couples massage and told us AFTER we were undressed and in robes that we were not booked in the couples room and were taken to separate rooms.. so much for couples massage!! I was booked for 90 mins but when I mentioned that to the therapist he left me in the room for about 10 mins then informed me that he only had it booked as 60 mins (which is really 50mins) so in the end I only got 40 mins because of their confusion... as if that wasn't bad enough we went to the restaurant (Drew Patrick was supposed to make the reservation as part of the package) and they did not have a reservation for us and they were fully booked!! Thank goodness for a sympathetic hostess she was able to squeeze us in (Lake House in Bayshore..excellent food, too!!)..Drew Patrick Spa dropped the ball in every way and they did not care.. their staff was nasty and confrontational when we tried to get some satisfaction for their mistakes.. my boyfriend even had a voice message from their employee confirming 90 min massage but they still told us we were wrong!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank Laura G