“Treat yourself special”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Treat yourself special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

A beautiful spa, with a cafe and unique items for sale. Quiet, clean, respectful and attentive staff. I love this place.

Visited October 2012

West Islip, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Has all the high end spa amenities, but a little overpriced for the services. I dind't feel that it was any different from other nice spas. But it is close and the quality is worth not traveling far. I am glad we have such a nice place in the area.

Visited November 2011
East Islip, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PAMPERING at its BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Every mothers day & birthday I get a gift certificate to Drew Patrick. Place is so nice and the spa services are excellent I highly recommend to anyone. Aromotherpay messages are wonderful!

Visited July 2012
Lindenhurst, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Booked a Valentine's Couples massage special that included dinner at a local restaurant. They messed up EVERYTHING!! Worst massage I have ever had.. Booked as a couples massage and told us AFTER we were undressed and in robes that we were not booked in the couples room and were taken to separate rooms.. so much for couples massage!! I was booked for 90 mins but when I mentioned that to the therapist he left me in the room for about 10 mins then informed me that he only had it booked as 60 mins (which is really 50mins) so in the end I only got 40 mins because of their confusion... as if that wasn't bad enough we went to the restaurant (Drew Patrick was supposed to make the reservation as part of the package) and they did not have a reservation for us and they were fully booked!! Thank goodness for a sympathetic hostess she was able to squeeze us in (Lake House in Bayshore..excellent food, too!!)..Drew Patrick Spa dropped the ball in every way and they did not care.. their staff was nasty and confrontational when we tried to get some satisfaction for their mistakes.. my boyfriend even had a voice message from their employee confirming 90 min massage but they still told us we were wrong!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Laura G
Bay Shore, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Escape right around the corner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Drew Patrick Spa....ever since this impressive former bank building was transformed into this quick escape it has continued to expand, refine and impress. I immediately feel transported to a calm place in my head as I enter and find it a relaxing get away if only for an hour or two....I continue to find that over the years the quality has not diminished and the staff are nearly always approachable, unlike some places that make me feel as if I don't quite belong....think of it as a quick vacation without leaving home. Love also that tips are included in the pricing....don't you hate to try to think about tips after an oh so relaxing spa treatment....at least I do....
Also, if you are around during Christmas they have an amazing collection of ornaments throughout the beautifully decorated main shop (former bank) . Spa is on 2nd floor....fitness center on main floor (does not smell like a gym!) along with a hot yoga room.

Visited June 2012