1,123 results
All reviews taco bell bagels window seat continental breakfast room was clean off the highway rooms are small the breakfast area finger lakes one night stay would stay here again first floor front desk staff nice stay watkins glen ny hammondsport
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Took the last room available during the phish concert. The rooms
Are usually <$100 I Paid almost 2x that. Rooms were very basic and towels were very sad and almost transparent. I would say it was an average rating for a $80 room.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Aaron R, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Checked in after a long day of work and driving 8 plus hours. Given a room on 3rd floor with queen bed. Using bathroom sink and the plug is stuck; water will not drain. Tried everything, call down to desk and they give us another room on first floor with jacuzzi tub. Room is double the size and sink drains! Easy check-in and check-out.

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. I am pleased to see we were able to resolve the concerns you experienced while on site. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Before, I begin this review, I would like to make it clear that our wedding hotel block was scheduled for the Microtel in Bath, NY, however, the issues we experienced is also a direct result of an inadequate system operated by Wyndham Corporate.

We reserved a room block in October 2017 for our August 2018 wedding. At the time of our booking many of our family and friends immediately booked rooms at the Microtel in Bath to ensure that (1) they would have lodging and (2) that they would be lodged in the same hotel that my husband and I were staying. Not a single guest from our wedding was from the Bath/Hammondsport area which meant that we definitely needed to have enough lodging to accommodate our 170 guests. We booked the block over the phone with Wyndham Corporate. Because of this fact, the Bath location often indicated that they could not provide us with a true number of how many rooms had been booked by our guests. Some guests experienced difficulties with even reserving a room because they were told there was a 2 night minimum, etc. In addition to the fact that my husband and I could never receive a total number of rooms reserved under our block, several of our guests found when they checked-in the weekend of the weeding that their reservation was "lost".

One such example is my aunt, who traveled almost 4 hours to attend, made a reservation with a confirmation #, but when she arrived to check in was told that not only did her reservation not exist, and they could not rebook her because the hotel was sold out. A week after the wedding, she noticed she was CHARGED for the room that "never had a reservation". Please explain to me how a reservation could not have existed, but her credit card number could be on file???

Another example included a family who traveled 6 hours and was included our our room block list for several months whose reservation did not exist when they checked in prior tot the wedding. At the time, the hotel had received a cancellation so they were able to reprocess her reservation and accommodate her needs even though I had written confirmation of her original reservation.

These are only 2 such of example of numerous reports I received during and after our wedding weekend. Every time I have asked for clarification, no one could provide anything further. Following the wedding, I lodged a complaint with Wyndham Customer Care. At the time, they indicated that they would follow up to complaints within 3 business days. A week later, I received an email from a Wyndham customer care rep offering me Wyndham reward points for our issues. I have written follow-up emails to Wyndham on 3 occasions asking for clarification and HAVEN'T even received acknowledgment of my emails or concerns. It has now been 12 days since my original complaint with NOTHING! I have requested several times for an answer and resolution to why and how many reservations could be "lost" or undocumented after making a reservation directly through Wyndam's system.

Quite honestly, I would be extremely hesitant to recommend any bride depend on a Wyndham property for their room block needs because of the issues we experienced during what was a very busy and stressful time. Guests should feel confident when reserving rooms that their reservation will be honored.

Room Tip: Don't depend on for Wedding Room Blocks
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

This location was not up to the standard that we have seen in other Microtel’s. A larger selection of foods would be nice. Trash cans at the entrance were full & over flowing. New shower heads need to be installed & grab bars in the tub/shower should be in ALL the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to see you experienced some concerns during your most recent stay with us. We do hope you will choose to give our hotel another chance should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We made reservations to stay here at least 4 months in advance for our group. Talked to manager said he would email me details. After several more phone call still did not receive any details. some members of our group got tired of waiting and called and made their own reservations and were given better price than we received. Manager gave us the better price when we checked out, but should not have been that way in the first place. Towels were not replaced after the first day. Front desk person was cleaning a room when we were waiting to check in after a hard day of riding motorcycles and had to wait . Parking was barely adequate for hotel. Breakfast was pasties, cereal and yogurt.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. These issues have since been passed along to all departments involved.