“great hometown place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 27, 2014

food is always good, portions are ample, pleasant wait staff. Try the burgers or the prime rib on saturuday. you wont be disappointed

There are newer reviews for Liberty St. Pub Inc.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stopped here for dinner on our way to the lake based on Trip Advisor advice. One of the best burgers I have had in a long time. Very friendly, seems as if it was mostly locals. Always a good sign. And very reasonably priced.

1  Thank CindyLW137
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food was good, the service great! Nice small town atmosphere! One nice feature was a beer tasting - flight of 5 or 6 different beers.

1  Thank Victoria W
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I dine and drink here regularly. Service and food quality are fantastic. Also, the prices are very reasonable $ $8 - $12 for most entrees. My wife usually gets the Friday fish fry or the Saturday prime rib (which is popular and usually sold out by dinner's end). I prefer the reuben sandwich, the steak salad, or burger. All five of those meals are excellent, including the sides. A bonus of the establishment is the quiet humor with of the owner, Sean. He is constantly hovering to see that all patrons are satisfied and enjoying themselves. His brother does a superb job as cook. The waitresses are attentive and fun. The steak slices in my last meal were so precisely trimmed of fat that I could find none to remove myself, and yet the flavor was rich and ...well, beefy! All of my many experiences at the Liberty Street Pub -- probably a hundred visits over the past decade have been excellent -- a restaurant/bar with a friendly local feel that a visitor would also enjoy.

3  Thank jimdotcom
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've been to the Pub many times and always enjoy the food. I don't think I've ever had anything here that I didn't enjoy. This is a great place for lunch, just don't expect a quick lunch. I've never been to the Pub when they had more than 1 waiter/waitress working and food comes out of the kitchen slowly.

If you have an hour and a half for lunch, you can't do better than the Pub.

1  Thank ShawnC623