“Good atmosphere.”

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Batavia
New Columbia, Pennsylvania
“Good atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I checked in early, got an upgrade for being a Diamond Elite member. I got a workout in, and by the time I had showered and made my way to the lounge for dinner, it was filled. Dinner was good, beer was good, breakfast was good. I will definitely stay there again if I work within an hour from now on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stopped here on an overnight stay on our trip to visit family. great location from a stopping perspective, right near the highway and far enough outside of Buffalo. Unfortunately it cost more for our pets to stay the night than it did us. Cost was not a flat pet fee, but a cost per pet. Since we have two dogs, the pet fee was more than the cost for the room. If the pet fee remains, we'll not stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank zeiglerr
Granville, New York
Reviewed January 19, 2013

When we are in that area we usually choose this Hotel. Our experience with this location is usually a great stay for us. We love the fact that you have a great breakfast selection too. Honestly we have tried other Hotels in the area and were not satisfied...so we just choose this one everytime.

Room Tip: My fiance has copd so I asked if it wasnt to much trouble to keep us on the first floor and our requ...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bobbie Jo B
Ohio
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stay in Batavia periodically but this was the first time at the Comfort Inn. Prices were lower and possibly due to the new Holiday Inn Express next door.

Comfortable room, great shower and a decent breakfast. We would return

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Flashphan
Irwin
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stopped in Batvia enroute to our final destination. This hotel was great find. The room was exceptionally clean and nicely appointed. It looks like there were recent updates and it was fresh and inviting. The king bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows. Breakfast had offerings for any appetite. Best of all was the friendly, helpful staff. I felt like they really cared about me and my needs. I will book this inn the next time I'm staying in Batavia.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 113TravelinGal
Port Orange, Florida, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I had a great time while staying at this hotel, the breakfast was very good, and enough verity for all that where there, I heard several times while we were there that the breakfast was great. My wife was more then satisfied with the three days we were there. The room had a comfortable feeling when we walked in, and the employees were always ready to help out. Checking out was easy and fast.

Room Tip: Just let them know exactly what your looking for, if handicapped they will try to help you as much a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eric M
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am a business traveler and have been searching for a hotel in Batavia to stay in long-term, and this hotel was by far the best place to stay. The hotel was exceptionally clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, aesthetically the place looks great, and a wide variety of breakfast is included. Overall I was very pleased with the experience, and would definitely recommend this hotel to all business or personal travelers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business