Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Red Roof Inn Batavia(Batavia)(Great Value!)
$63
HIExpress.com
$150
$101
Priceline
All reviewswater slideshotel restaurantgreat for kidsolder kidshaving funstaff was friendlygreat weekendfridge and microwavefree breakfastdarien lakelifeguardspassescasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We attended a meeting at this hotel, and it is in dire need of cleaning and maintenance. The corners in the bathroom were disgustingly black. Tiles in the ceiling were broken and dirty. The heating system is in dissarray -- one meeting room would be freezing cold (literally had to wear a jacket and gloves), while another would be so hot you needed to disrobe. The banquets for close to 200 people had only 3 servers, and they were formal, sit-down dinners. Needless to say, it took a long time to serve everyone. We didn't stay the night in the rooms, but I heard horror stories of water not draining in sinks/tubs/toilets, room temperatures being unstable, etc. It's too bad that there isn't more attention to this hotel. You think the Claion brand would be embarrassed about it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I was very disappointed with the room we just stayed in. The hotel as a whole needs some major renovations. The carpets and walls are dingy and dirty. The heater in the room is so loud that it wakes you up during the night making it difficult to sleep. We found black hairs in our bathroom on the floor next to the tub. One positive is that the bed was comfortable. My advice is to find a different hotel if you are staying in the Batavia area.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We enjoy everytime we stay in this hotel. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the indoor waterpark.
Hotel employees are very nice resturants are good. Local resturants/ stores are close if needed.

We only live 45 minutes away but take our little get a away to the hotel just to enjoy a weekend out.

Room Tip: I personally like to get a double room suite, because it has the little extra room with another TV couch with fridge and table.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel and the waterpark. We look forward to have you back in our property. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you once again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had a Christmas party there and the bathroom was so dirty and in disrepair it was very disgusting and embarrassing. All the corners and crevices were black with dirt. Makes you wonder what the rooms are like. This is a bathroom that used to be beautiful. also,no coat check for 200 people. Previously there was always a coat check. We had nowhere to put 200 coats except on our chairs. It took so long to serve the food, that it was cold for the last to be served because all the meals were sitting out and there were too few severs. I wrote to the manager before I posted this, but received no reply. Evidently, they don't care. For the first time we will be taking our Christmas party out of Genesee county next year.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your individual comments. We got in touch with your group leader to discuss your concern and we were informed by them that they were extremely pleased and had no problems with our facility during the event. All of our holiday parties rebooked for next year. We do thank you for your comments and we will continue to try to please every guest. Also because of your comment we were able to determine that we had technical issues with website.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I recently had to attend a business trip and I enjoyed my time at the hotel. After a long day of sitting through meetings in the hotel's wonderful conference rooms, I found it very relaxing to unwind in the hotel's spa. The water park idea was also great and something I have never seen before inside a hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very polite. They make you feel like you are at home. I enjoyed my time there and I hope to revisit it soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad to know you had the best use of our banquet facility for your meeting. We will have our brand new restaurant open for your next visit to serve you better. We look forward to have you back in our hotel.