“A Water Park inside a hotel? And in the wintry land of upstate NY? Yes, it's all fun surprises no matter what the weather is out”

Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Batavia
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Having a Palm Island inside a hotel is unseen. Not only was the staff friendly but they made us feel like as if they were accommodating a family member. Very clean and absolutely worth it. I would recommend it to any one planning to stay in Rochester to drive 30 miles and get the experience of Water Park even when it's snowing outside. Try it.

• Stayed: October 2012
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. We certainly appreciate your business with us. We look forwatd to accommodating your lodging needs in the future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were looking for something to do with our 2 little girls for their 3 day weekend for Veteran's Day when I stumbled upon this place online. We packed our bags and jumped in the car for a quick getaway and had the BEST time. The water park is AWESOME! The hotel is clean and the staff treated us like family and that means a lot to me. The meals served in the restaurant were fantastic. I was a flight attendant for 12 years so I know a lot about hotels and amenities and this hotel has put a lot of thought into making their guests feel "special". We are now planning our next trip there for New Year's Eve and it is now our monthly getaway place for the winter.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and our room overlooked the water park.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

We are so happy to know that you loved us! We would love to have you back for New Year’s Eve Family Fun night. Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. Also before your next visit we plan to have our NEW restaurant open to serve you better. Our staff and I are looking forward to celebrate New Year’s Eve with you. We strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction. Once again, thank you; we look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very nice hotel with water park oh! its excellent trip such a very nice staff and service.location is also nice just 1 miles from freeway.Facilities are very good.we are enjoyed too much.rooms are also very nice.In water park very nice rides so fun. Other facilities are excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel and enjoyed the waterpark also. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Brought my granddaughter to the Palm Island Water Park last weekend. The park was great and the people at both the hotel and park were awesome. It was everything we expected and the customer service was great. Our granddaughter is 8 years old and the park was perfect for her. Will defiantly come again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad to learn that your granddaughter enjoyed the waterpark. We have a big event coming up soon- New Years Eve Family Fun Night. We hope to see you here, we have many events planned for the kids. Please check our websites for more details.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed one night in this hotel. The internet connection was unusable in the first room we were assigned so the front desk moved us to another room where the internet connection was good. Unfortunately they made an error and didn't update their computer, which led to one of the worst mistakes a hotel can make, in my opinion. They assigned our room to someone else and at 01:30 in the morning the other people opened our door to come in. Fortunately we had the safety latch on so they couldn't get in. Giving someone else a key to my room is one of the most serious mistakes a hotel can make because it puts your safety, privacy and possessions at risk. So I wrote to the hotel manager rather than just relying on the front desk to let him know.

The manager replied promptly and his message conveyed clearly that he takes this issue very seriously and considers it unacceptable. He also added some Choice Privileges points to my account as a gesture of apology, which helped reinforce his words. Mistakes do happen but how management responds to them is what matters most, so I would use this hotel again.

Otherwise the hotel was excellent value for the price. The location, right next to shopping (Target, Walmart, etc.) and near the highway worked well for us. We didn't try the restaurant or the waterpark.

Room Tip: Avoid room 124 if internet is important to you. We could barely connect to wifi from there so the in...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for bringing the internet connection issue to my attention. I am happy to inform you that we have solved the problems you experienced. I would like to thank you for allowing us to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. We look forward to have you back in our property.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The room I was in had very soft bed and I woke up at 2am with my back killing me. The room was on the first floor and right outside the window was a huge light that lights up the hotel and since the curtains would not shut all the way the light shined all night in the room. The sink in the bathroom took forever to drain. When I checked out and told the girl t the desk the problems I had, she told me "I can't control the lights outside or how the curtains close". When I told her bout the sink she asked if I had called it in and I said no I'm telling you now. She told me that I was should have called it in and it would of been fixed and not just tell her. How the hell would I know that I need to call in a problem, there was nothing in the room saying so. Everyone was nice when I checked in but when there was a problem they became rude and didn't care. We had the breakfast buffet and that wasn't very good, the fruit looked like it had been sitting awhile. Would not stay again simply because of how rude they were.

Room Tip: Around the building are huge lights that shine in the rooms, higher rooms way from the lights might...
1  Thank Erika D
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The rooms were very large and clean. There was a clean fridge and microwave. The beds were very comfortable. There isn't a lot in the area but it is a great deal for the area. Excellent internet connection. I believe there is a water park in the hotel but I did not use it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Saint_Aquinas
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Batavia.I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.we greatly appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback.